𝐒𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 (4)

It was a fine Monday morning.

Shubman, as usual was sitting in his class, reading a manga which Ishan forced him to read.

"You can't always study! Your brains gonna get sick!"

Well mangas are quite interesting though, shubman thought.

Mayank and Abhishek , Shubman's only two friends are sitting beside him, occasionally talking to him. As they know they would be dead if they disturb him much during his reading time.

That is when, the most charming senior entered the room, few of shubman's classmates approached him immediately.

"Are Ishu bhaiya! Aap yaha, kuch kaam tha? You can tell me I manage everything here usually"
The girl said, trying to get too close to Ishan.

But Ishan? His eyes are only fixed on the boy reading a manga, not paying any attention anywhere.

Ignoring them, Ishan walked towards Shubman.

Mayank shook the busy boy, smiling at him teasingly,
"are vai, tera sajan aya hai"

"What?"

Shubman looked up, only to see his boyfriend right beside him.

"Hi Jaan"
Ishaan smiled.

"Hi- um aap yaha class mei kyu?"
Shubman blinked.

"Tujhe lene Aya hu baby, chal kuch kaam hai"
Ishan took Shubman hand and dragged the blushing boy with him.

The whole class was quiet amazed, they never expected the most talketive senior to be with a nerd and quiet boy.

Because Shubman was too shy, they never disclosed their relationship clearly in college campus, but now Ishan doesn't care anymore.

People should know what's his.

They were sitting in the college rooftop now, their usual place to hangout,  with Shubman still being shy for Ishan's act.

"Kya zaroorat thi?"

"Unko batana zaroori tha, ab itna pyaara hai tu, jab Mai nahi rahunga tab kisine chura liya tujhe to? Pata hona chahiye, Mera wala hai"

Ishan smiles, tickling the younger's chin.

Shubman furrowed his eyebrows.
"Aap kahi ja rahe ho?"

"Ha wo, you know final year is almost done so I have to go for internships, for 6 months."

Shubman was too quick to hug him.
"Jana zaroori hai? I will miss you"

Shubman pouted, feeling a lump in his throat.

"Jana to padega, but before that"
They pulled away from hug, Ishaan took out a small black box , revealing a pretty silver bracelet.

"For you Jaan, this is my promise that I'll never leave your side"

Shubman smiled too wide when Ishan tied it on his hand, that his cheeks hurt.

Shubman thought of something, he took out the one ring he was wearing, gifted by his father few years ago.

He took Ishan's hand, put it on him.

"I have nothing fancy, so this is for you"

"Aha a ring! Is this a proposal?"
Ishan teased.

"I- uh not like-" Shubman stuttered.

"Wase pati material to tu hai, kaise 'aap' bulata rehta hai mujhe" Ishan chuckled , pulling the boy towards him.