𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬

"Ro Bhaiya! Shubi is taking off my shirt!"

Ishan said, hiding behind their captain Ro, who was currently busy instructing a person to put the flowers at the right place.

"Kya?" Rohit furrowed his eyes at shubman.

"ISHU! Wo Naya shirt hai! Haldi lagaye ga to stained ho jaiga! Tu abhi utaar wo" Shubman said, frowning.

"Kya yaar tum dono shant raha karo na yaar!" Rohit said , being annoyed.

"Nahi dunga" Ishan showed him tongue and ran away.

"Tu rukh! Sammy , agu! catch him!" Shubman ran behind Ishan, with the kids following him.

Rohit shied.
Thank God shirt utarne ka reason ye tha.

Anyway

"Are vaiya kya yar usko udhar lagao na!"

It was the day of Tilak Verma and Dewald Brevis's wedding. Everyone is busy for preparations from early morning.

"Hardik, wo banner ulta latkaya hai tune" Rahul pointed out.

"Bsdk , ab Mai hi latak jata hu udhar!" Hardik grumbled, climbing up the ladder again to fix it.

Rohit chuckled, going to Tilak's room to help the boy dress up.

"Ben stokes! Bola na blue light lagegi" Virat said.

"Nahi Bhai , I look like a GHOST in that!" Siraj pleaded.

"My eyes literally pop out in pictures!"
Shreyas protested.

"Tum log ke liye selfie zona banaya hai na alag se, udhar Jake photo keecho" Virat grumbled, going to instruct the electrician, leaving the two boys pouting.

Alongside all the chaos, the day went on , the haldi ceremony took place.

Ishan wore the same shirt, intentionally staining it with haldi.

To which Shubman huffed.

The grooms were almost bullied by the member , for the amount of haldi they put on their body, ending up accidentally feeding them too maybe.
They don't even know in what places of their body they got haldi now.

Meanwhile Ishan and Shubman continued with their devilish works by pushing everyone in the pool, putting haldi in their mouth.

The kids were having so much fun with their chachu's acts.

Evening came up in a blink of an eye.
All the members were ready for Tilak's barati.
On the other hand Tilak was too scared to go on the horse.

"IT LOOKS SO SCARY WHAT THE FUCK NAHI JANA MUJHE"

Ishan and Hardik somehow held the boy back.

"Isiliye bola tha gadha lane ke liye , iske liye wo hi sahi hai" Ishan said, smacking the boy's head.

"Are beta uth ja, jitni der karega shaadi , utni der hogi chumma chati.
Ab chal uth ja, me hath pakad ke rakhunga tera" Hardik somehow made the boy agree and helped him to go on the horse.

The barati started. Sky and Ishan were too busy to do the naagin dance together to which the kids cheered.

Not late untill all the members joined them.

The Bhabis were busy to record the boys going crazy while dancing.

Tilak's fear slowly vanished, as he also started vibing with his friends.