𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 (2)

Delhi.

Shubman sat in front of the laptop to check the list of selection, found out his name easily in the first list of counselling. His eyes following the location collumn of the college,
Delhi.

"Are ha , didi , Haan khushkhabri hai, bete ka ho gaya engineering me, ha ha Delhi me college hai" Shubman's father said on phone with a big smile.

Shubman on the other hand didn't know what to feel.
It's been 5 years since Ishan's departure from the colony, and the younger still couldn't get used to the emptyness. The old home now has new tenants. Shubman would still pass by that house intentionally sometimes.
Ishan was his first love.

His new maths teacher, Rohit bhaiya said it right,

"you can never forget your first love"

Even though he didn't see Ishan for long five years, even though he isn't sure how he looks like now, he still loves him.

It's unusual that he couldn't think of anyone like that anymore.

Shubman got to know loving a boy is equal to a sin in this stupid society.
But he didn't care, just like his innocent mind didn't back in those days.

"Beta pohoch ke phone karne, apna khayal rakhna" Shubman's parents bid him goodbye , shubman nodded and train started to run.

He took out his wallet, gently rubbing his thumb on the passport pic he once stole from Ishan's files.

"Hum phirse milenge na?"

Shubman struggled to take his luggages down from the train as he reached Delhi, but he somehow managed to do that.

He took out his phone to open the maps.

Shubman shied, finally finding the bus stop nearby , he took a seat in the shed since he was too tired to run after buses.

"Bhaiya, 32 no bus nikal gaya kya?"

A voice startled shubman.

He heard this before.

Shubman turned his face, following the familiar voice.

There is a boy panting, probably he ran here. He has a white coat hanging in his arms and small bagpack on his back.

"Haan abhi nikal gayi" the man answered nonchalantly.

The boy sulked, should have just taken my bike.
He walked towards the seats.

Shubman's eyes widened as he saw the boy's face clearly.

Ishu Bhaiya.

Shubman gulped as the boy sat beside him, doing something on his phone.
Shubman's heart raced, cheeks becoming warm.

He couldn't even look at the boy

What if he doesn't recognise shubman?

But he can't let the opportunity go.
Shubman cleared his throat to grab the boy's attention, who still sat there almost unbothered.

Is that not ishan?

Shubman wondered, trying to side eye the boy's features.

The same eyes, the name face.

It's ishan.

But what if its not?

Shubman took a deep breath.