𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 (2)

Ishan  had been feeling off for a few days now. He had been experiencing bouts of nausea and fatigue after every practice session. He brushed it off as exhaustion from his intense training, but today it was worse than ever. He could barely stand on his feet and his head was spinning.

As he made his way to the dressing room, he ran into Ritika. She immediately noticed his pale complexion and asked
"Are Ishu, tabiyat kharab hai kya?"

"Nahi bhabi, bas thoda tired hu practice se" Ishan tried to brush it off with a weak smile, but Ritika could see through his facade.

"Sab thik hai na?" she asked with concern.

Ishan hesitated for a moment before nodding.
"Wo.. I have been feeling very nauseous and tired these days. I thought ki training ki wajah se he, but it's not going. There's this weird craving of food also , I hate the smell of coffee but I love coffee"
Ishan pouted at the end, not liking his state.
"Also my mental health, uh , I am angry over small things"

Ritika's face turned serious.
she asked,
"Um, Ishan, this is kinda personal question... but like, Have you had  intercourse with shubman around last month or before?"

Ishan's eyes widened in shock.

"Um, Yes, we have," he admitted, feeling his cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Was it um.." Ishan could read through Ritika's face.

"It was.." Ishan gulped, agreeing that they did it without protection.

(Mention of Mpreg ahead, also Mpreg is kinda rare but common in this story)

Ritika nodded and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.
"I think you should take a pregnancy test Ishan, just to be sure."

Ishan's heart skipped a beat at the mention of a pregnancy test. He had never thought about the possibility of him getting pregnant.

"Wait here, I will try to arrange a kit for you"
Ritika made Ishan sit, and quickly left from there.

Ishan sat there, his head flooded with so much thoughts that he couldn't process.

After 15 minutes, Ritika was back.

"Here you go Ish, go to the bathroom. Don't be scared, I am here for you. Go"
Ritika handed him the pack and gave him a comforting smile.

Ishan took the test and waited anxiously for the results.

Positive+

Ishan felt like his world was crashing down.

He couldn't be pregnant, it wasn't impossible. But the reality was staring at him in the face.

He shivered with fear, thinking about the consequences of his pregnancy. He was a professional cricketer, his career was on the line. He couldn't afford to take a break or be involved in any controversies. And now, he was pregnant with his husband's child.

He immediately picked his phone to call Shubman but something stopped him.

He has to process this first, before facing him now..

"It's um, postive"
Ritika hugged the boy excitedly,
"Congrats, Ishu!"
She pulled away to notice his nervous state.
"It's okay to be scared Ishan, take your time. It will be fine. And just give me a call if you you need anything! Bhabi is always here" Ritika patted his head, making Ishan smile slightly.