𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 (3)

Ishan sat nervously in the waiting room of the clinic, his mind racing with conflicting thoughts.

Ishan decided it.

Abortion.

Shubman agreed to him without a question.

"Ishan, just give me sometime. I love you and respect your decision. I just- I can't go to the clinic with you."
Shubman requested.

Ishan agreed.

He was currently 4 weeks pregnant, he found out that he could use medication method of abortion by consulting doctors.

Ishan booked a personal appointment, specially requesting the clinic to keep the information secret.

The clinic agreed.

Ishan sat there, lost in his thoughts , fidgeting his fingers nervously.

the receptionist called out his name.

"Sir , can you please fill up this small form while you wait ?"

Ishan nodded and made his way to the counter, his heart beating faster with each step. The receptionist handed him a small application form and asked him to fill it up while she prepared his file.

Ishan took the form and sat down on one of the chairs in the waiting room, starting to fill it up.

"Look ish! Sammy is making posters for Rohit vaiya! Isn't that to sweet!"
Shubman said, with sparkly eyes.

Ishan's pen stopped.

"Finally , stole agu from hardik Bhai, I am not sharing him with anyone!"
Shubman said, hiding the baby in his arms.

Ishan smiled , subconsciously.

"Vamikaa, come to chachu!" Shubman ran towards the kid, leaving the bat in the middle of the ground.

Shubman loves kids.

"Ishu, tu hat na! Show me your nephew!"
Shubman spent more time with Ishan's nephew during facetimes in his home.

Yes, Shubman really loves kids.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, OH MY GOD, MY OWN BABY! I AM SO SO HAPPY ISHU! THANK YOU!"

My own baby.

Ishan's heart ached.

His Shubman loves babies, and he is taking away his own one?

The Shubman who faught his own family until they accepted Ishan, took care of Ishan all the time, despite of being called "the prince of cricket" He never thought twice about marrying Ishan.

Shubman always supported him , always understood him too well. Ishan couldn't ask for a better partner.

Even during the conversation of abortion, Ishan could see the sadness in his eyes... The guy still tried to give a small smile. But he couldn't hide his trembling hands and a tear in the corner of his eyes from Ishan.

And, Ishan could see the spark in his eyes were missing when they met Sammy the next day.

Ishan touched his belly again.