𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲

It was after the Asia Cup, and the team won. The whole ict celebrated in chaotic way they always do, they had a party and all.

They had small break after the series and everyone planned to visit their hometowns.

"Shubi! Please chal na"

Ishan was here insisting shubman to visit his home with him.

"Ishu yaar, why don't you understand I am kind of- uh-"
Shubman hesitated, with an uneasy look.

"Aise bol raha he jaise mere gharwale tujhe jante nahi , my mom literally loves you! You met them before!"
Ishan said, pouting at shubman.

Not that face again.

Shubman thought.

"That- that was different back then!"
Shubman looked down, fidgeting his fingers.

"Why?" Ishan asked, after getting up from his pillow, which is shubman's lap.

"We weren't dating back then" shubman said , looking at Ishan.

"Aw, are you nervous?" Ishan gave a teasing smile, cupped his boyfriend face.

"As a normal man, yes"

"Well for your information, my parents won't be home, they would be going for some urgent work, it's just bhaiya, bhabhi and Aarav. Ab to chalega,golu?"
Ishan said , squishing his cheeks.

"Thik hai, waise vi mai na vi bolu to tu kaha manne wala tha"

Ishan jumped on Shubman hugging him tightly.
"Shut up! Or else You could died have missing me"

"That's true" Shubman laughed , hugging him back and pecking his shoulder.

"Trust me, maza ayega" ishan said

They both smirked.

(🌚)

----------------------------------------------------

As they finally reached Patna, they were greeted by Raj and his wife.

Ishan always had a special bond with his brother, they hugged each other tightly.

Shubman greeted them as well.

After keeping their bags in, Ishan asked his brother "Oye chotu kidhar hai?"

"School, abhi ata hi hoga"

"Aren't ya all hungry? Go freshen up! I made chilli paneer and aloo ka paratha"
Bhabi said , making both the boys smiling wide, it was both of their favourite dishes.

Well.

The minute they entered  Ishan's room and Shubman couldn't resist anymore. He pushed Ishan's back upon the closed door.

"Bhuk to sachme lagi hai"

Shubman bit his lips before attacking on Ishan's, hungrily.

Ishan tried hit shubman chest lightly to slow down the desperate boy.

But Shubman was lost, oh the long flight and Ishan in black shirt and shorts.
What grown man can keep themselves calm?

"S-sh-ubi , no marks please jaan"

Ishan caressed the younger's hair, tilting his head to give access to the boy. The reminder was needed because he still didn't disclose their relationship to their family.

Despite of being so close to Raj, Ishan couldn't bring himself to say this to his brother yet.

He would,soon.