𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 (2)

"here, take your precious book! As if I would steal them from you!" Asha took out a thick book, having a neat red cover and handed it to the teenage boy.

"I need it for a few days, you can borrow it again-"

"Oh maa chot thakurpo!"

("Oh, younger brother-in-law!")

Shubman soon got interrupted by a gasp from his boudidi.
Asha took a closer look to his chest.
She facepalmed.

Shubman blinked, not quite understanding the reaction .

"Sindoor er daag?"
("Patch of sindoor?")

Shubman widened his eyes, looking down quickly to examine.

Oh no...

.

.

.

"Ish! How romantic!" Mala, the daughter of  the house's gardener squealed.

Ishan hid his red face in his palms again, "it's not like that! You know it"

"Stop, Ishu da , he didn't call you 'woman' for wearing jewellery, literally treated you as a groom, and you are still doubting?" Mala said,
While picking the madhavilata flowers, putting it back in her flower basket.

That's one thing Ishan always wished. He didn't want to change his gender, he liked being a man, it's just he likes faminine accesories. That doesn't straight up mean he has to act like a woman all over!

"Ah look! Premik ka naam liya aur premik hazir" mala bumped Ishan's shoulder lightly.

Shubman walked in , while reading a book with all focus and smiling to himself.
He was too engrossed in reading that he missed to notice them.

Mala smirked before pushing Ishan without warning, which made the boy land directly onto Shubman's chest.

Mala giggled, "thank me later, chotobabu!" She said, before running away from there.

Ishan's gasped, his ears turning scarlet too soon. He tried to back away
"Mala! What the -"
Ishan got interrupted by a light pull on his wrist, due to the height difference it made his forehead bump on the taller boy's chest again.

"Where are you going?" Shubman whispered, with smirk.
"I knew, I would find you here"

Ishan didn't reply, instead he puffed his cheeks.
Shubman chuckled, tugging the loose hair strand behind his ear, the madhavilata tugged in his hair falls down in sync.

"Raag korechis?"
("Are you angry?")

Ishan scrunched his nose, hitting on his chest with his tiny fists.

"You! Go away!" Ishan huffed.

Shubman held those soft hand, placing a tender kiss on it.

"Fine, then the chocolates I bought will-"

"Give me!" Ishan's eyes shined immediately, the boy really loves those certain British sweet bites.

Shubman smiled again, realising how minimum things can win the his boy's heart. he handed him three chocolates wrapped in a gold foil.

"E maa, tinte dile je sottru hoy!" Ishan gasped, looking up at Shubman with a frawn.
("Oh no, if three things are given, they end up being enemies!)