𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 (4)

"Next patient please" the cardiologist called for the last patient from the room to the assistant,  who instantly gestured them to go in.

Ishan Kishan, a renowned cardiologist of Delhi, was too busy going through his files that he failed to notice the patient who just entered the chamber.

"What's the problems are you facing?"

"Dill ki dard"

That made the cardiologist look up with furrowed eyebrows.

"Aajkal kam khayal rakha ja raha hai na, isiliye" the patient pouted, patting left side of his chest.

"Koi ilaaz?"

"Oh no that sounds complicated I think I have to check properly" Ishan smirked, getting up from his seat and slowly walked towards him.
Ishan smirked even more before sitting on the said patient's lap.

"Now I can get a better access, Mr. Gill" he whispered in his ears.

Shubman gill blushed a little at the sudden intimacy.

"Aap- aap subhe subhe mujhe chodke a gaaye, uthaya kyu nahi?" Shubman pouted.

"Baby, I got a call from hospital and it was urgent, I had to go. And it's an important day for you, I wanted you to take rest" Ishan said, fixing the boy's tie.

"Aur ha, tu ab yaha kya kar Raha Hain? Interview keliye der ho jayegi ja jaldi!" Ishan tried to get up but shubman was too quick to pull him back.

"Shubi needs to recharge for today" Shubman said to Ishan, with a pout and doe eyes.

And Ishan can never say no to those eyes.

He smiled and leaned in to place a sweet peck on his adorable pout.

"Abhi ja"

"No, thats only 20%" Shubman said, puckering his lips again.

Ishan chuckled and cupped his cheeks, then showered him with many kisses making the boy giggle.

"Not it's 100%!"

"You are still a little baby" Ishan cooed pulling his cheeks.

"Aapka baby" Shubman smiled sheepishly.

"Jaana nahi hai kya aaj?"

"I still have some time, but ... Ishu what if it goes wrong?" Shubman looked at Ishan, nervousness lingered in his voice.

"Shubi, this is the first interview you are giving, don't worry about the results yet. Just give your best! Okay? If it goes well, that's great. If it doesn't then remember god has something bigger planned for you" Ishan caressed shubman's cheeks.

Shubman nodded.

"Ab to ja! Nahi to pakka late hoga" Ishan quickly got up from his lap.

Shubman hurriedly got up "okay bye bye hubby" he threw flying kiss before leaving.

"Dhyan se jaana" Ishan shouted, smiling at his silly boy.

"Haan papa, Haan Maine ticket book karke rakhi hai, bas shubi interview se ajaye , tabhi nikal jayenge" Ishan talked on a call while walking through the corridor of hospital, He went there to inform about his leave for a few days.

And yes, that's shubman's father on the other side of the call. He accepted their relationship so happily.

"Tumne mere bete ki maths sudhari hai, iske badle tum pura ka pura beta hi le jao, koi dikkat nahi hai" Shubman's father would say.
Ishan remembered how shubman would make an annoyed face at his father.
"It's not like I used to fail before that"