2 : infinity Green.

Three years and four months ago...............

" What's your best color?," She asked fidgeting with the tip of her t-shirt, something she did when she was nervous, I figured.I wanted to ignore her, I didn't trust her, well, I didn't trust anyone.

Since I woke up, I was told I had amnesia, I tried but I couldn't remember anything from my past, I had been living with her for six months, she gave me food, clothing and even money.

I didn't remember who I was however, I knew I wasn't dependant on a woman, Hell I wasn't dependant on anyone.

"It's okay if you don't wanna say it, I just ...., I am just tired of being ignored by you all the time, I mean, yeah I wouldn't trust me if I were you but, it just freaks me out when you Pop out of nowhere and say nothing," she muttered.

"Your name's Lily right," my voice was barely a whisper.

"Yes!," She smiled so brightly that I could swear I saw her eyes flash a silver-ginger.

" Thank you for saving me," I hated thanking her for a reason, why was I thanking her? Yet it felt right,my eyes flew to her wrist where the snake bite on it had looked like a bracelet tattoo.

I heard she got that saving me and almost died from it.

"Thank God not me, I wasn't meant to be there, I had class, but a voice in my head told me to go and i did, I was sent there for a purpose and the purpose was you," Lily said gently.

"Thank you for speaking to me," she added her eyes watered slightly.

"I know you don't talk much but-- but just once in a while, you can speak to me once in a while, I hate being ignored you know," Lily sniffled hugging herself.

"It's ginger-brown," I said.

"Pardon,"

"My best color, it's ginger-brown," I repeated smiling.

"Oh," she blushed, tucking a strand of her hair behind her back.

"That's the color of my eyes," she stated scratching her left brow the blush still there.

" Mine's Green, all types of green," she whispered back.

There and then was when I had decided to protect her forever no matter what it took.

Present day..............................................

" We are here sir," the Taxi driver stated as he parked right in front of my old mansion, I don't a word as I hand him over his money and got off his taxi.

Taking taxis was never my thing, not even as a toddler, I could have brought my car but I didn't want to, Lily needed it more than I did.

Lorenzo was one fucking lucky guy, it took me four fucking years to get my memories back, if that had never happened he would have been long gone by now.

He was going to pay for what he's done, that aside, I needed him out of the picture if I wanted Lily to be safe, she was a mistake on my path, we weren't meant to happen yet we did.

My beautiful wife....

My beautiful girl....

"Boss," the guard at the gate stood shocked as he opened the gate for me, I ignored him and went straight to the mansion wanting to see Doña, I needed her to be safe.