8: Mystic green.

" I have decided!," William said, his eyes filled with desperation and hatred, at the edge of it was fear, he had every right to be scared.

I chuckled," I thought you were gonna like in the room forever,"

He didn't reply, " well, it's good you have decided to join me just know that I don't really need you and any form of betrayal from you is death," I gave him a glare.

" What do you want me to do?," He clenched his fists at his side.

I leaned back on my chair and lift my legs on my desk," nothing, just sit back and watch the show,"

" I won't do that," William bellowed, " that son of a bitch killed my parents and took my sister away from me, he ruined my family and you want to sit back . And watch?,"

I raised a brow, " you are really lucky , ," if it were the old me, I'd have shot him before he could finish his words.

I glared at him, " you want to fight?, alright, go on, if you can beat Luca tomorrow, I will let you go and do whatever you want to do, I will even send men with you, "

" Is that okay," I added.

" Yes," William nodded, his eyes filled with desperation and determination, I could see myself in the boy, the only difference was my patience.

Patience like my grandmother had told me is the key to success.

That is the only reason I don't have Lily with me right now, patience, i was being patient, I wasn't going to be impatient anymore.

I had learned my lesson the hard way......

A man without patience is like an egg in plain sight of in the middle of stones.

" You can leave," I waved him away.

I watched as the boy throttled his way out of my office with his new found desperation, with a shake of my head, I went back to working.

Since it was the only thing strong enough to occupy my mind, I didn't have time to think of Lily atleast not yet.

Not when I still had to protect her, I knew they would find out about her sooner or later, I needed to protect her from them and myself.

_______

He was bad at hand combat, I could see it, he still had the delicate body of a teenager, he wasn't experienced neither was he taught the strategies of combat. Even if he was all that, there still was no way he could defeat Luca.

Luca was simply the best at hand combat among us, his skills surparsed mine and any other of my men, there was no way William could defeat him.

And I knew it.

William knuckles bleed, he had injuries on his back however, he was still persistent even after he had been thrown on the hard floor multiple times the worst part was that I don't even know why he was enduring it.

He hadn't been patient at all yet he needed it, in a fight patience is one of the most important thing, never let your emotions get in your way or you will loose the fight.

I watched as William in anger, tried to land a punch on Luca yet Luca deflected in quickly and instead gave William a body shot and threw him on the hard floor of the training ground.

" Watch your openents movement before attacking, " Luca adviced him calmly even though I knew it was taking everything in him not to kill the boy swiftly.

" Fuck off," William yelled, I shook my head at the boy's foolishness, if only he knew...

But his attitude wasn't a surprise, he was just a kid and like every other kid he hated loosing which was him main problem at the moment.