Chapter 19: Mystic green.

" Come with me," I said holding Lily's hand and helping her up the couch, she was getting lazy, if there's the one thing I know about Lily it's that she isn't lazy." where are you taking me?, I am exhausted you know," she whinned.

" Just get dressed and come with me, " Lily huffed but she still went to the walk in closet to change, I had been busy lately which means I hardly have time for her and knowing Lilly, she probably hated me for that.

" Okay, I am dressed," she beamed while I gaped at how beautiful she looked in her red strapless bodycon gown, with white heels and red earrings it went well with my  my black Amani suit.

" Vincenzo!, Enzo!, Ugh, a penny for your thoughts," her hand flew around dramatically as she waved at me.

" What? Oh sorry, you look.... Amazing," Lily blushed.

" Shall we proceed," she nodded and I held my hand to her's which she took with a smile of gratitude.

" Where are you taking my sister," Liam asked with a raised brow as we approached them in the living room,oh how I wish I could put a bullet through his head right that instant.

" It's none of you buisness," Doña snapped behind him.

" I don't know where we are going either, he won't tell me," Lily whinned giving me a disapproving look.

" I know you probably heard this already but you look gorgeous Lily," Doña commented hugging Lily.

Liam huffed," what's so beautiful about her, Doña is more beautiful," Doña gave him a disapproving look but her cheeks were stained pink.

" You are just jealous of my beauty," Lily pouted, I shook my head at there bickering.

" If you are done bickering let's go," I pulled Lily with me as she pocked her tongue at her brother who did these same, they were acting like children.

" Can you at least tell me where we are going," Lily pouted as I drove us to our destination. " No, wait till we get there," she humped and looked away.

I pulled over at the parking lot of the restaurant, it was still afternoon and there were others there, I would have preferred arranging the whole restaurant for us but knowing Lily, she would never allow that.

" Wow, why didn't you tell me you were taking me here," Lily beamed as I opened the car for her.

" Gentleman huh, I love this side of you," she winked, I only shook my head and Led her into the restaurant with my hand on her back.

The restaurant was like any other restaurants, the only difference was that it belonged to me.

" So, do you like it here," I pulled a chair for her at our table which I made them design with Lily's, Lily loved those.

" Yeah, it beautiful," her eyes roamed around the fancy dinner tables and it crowd with the attendants walking around in their green and black attires, I had a gift for her, that was for later though.

" So, what do you want to eat,,"

" I already ordered for us, you've been craving a lot of food lately so I told them to make the ones I remember, which is pretty much everything,"

" Show off," Lily muttered, the waiter came almost immediately with the food I ordered. " wow, you ordered this much," Lily licked her lips as she looked at the table filled with foods she has been craving in excitement.

" But I can't eat it all," she pouted.

" I know babydoll, but you should eat as much as you can," she nodded as I cleaned the little tear dropping down her cheek.