6: Hulk green.

Lorenzo watched as the store manager seperated the girls from each other, his hands intertwined on his crossed legs his lips twitched surprising his secretary who rarely saw his boss smirk.

He watched as Lorenzo's Hulk green eyes watched the ladies like an hawk, the purple head brushed her hand on her disheveled hair reached her hand in her purse taking out money and throwing it at the aurburn .

She said a stream of words before exiting the aisle with her friends.

John wondered which one of them Lorenzo was interested in, he pitied her.

Whoever she was, her life would never be the same again, their lives have never been.

Lorenzo on the other hand was proud of what he had been watching, his eyes fixed on.... Her, everything about her enticed him, from her long wavy raven hair to her ginger-brown eyes which shone in excitement.

He watched as she easily defeated her opponent swiftly his mouth twitched.

..... His girl was tough, a Vixen , a Tigress and he was eager to see more of what she could do.

He was going to enjoy watching her.

"I want her followed," he finally spoke in a low voice yet it was enough to startle John.

"Which one sir?," He gulped hopping it was the purple head not the other two, something told him Lorenzo would ruin either of the two the moment he took interest in them.

"The brunette,"

Somehow, John knew who he was referring to since he was also impressed by her still, Lorenzo's confirmation had his stomach churning in dread.

"Yes sir," he replied shakily before calling a man to follow the brunette.

"Any updates on... Him?," Lorenzo fisted his hand at the thought of Vincenzo being alive while he still wasn't strong enough to deal with him yet, four years ago was his best chance.

Yet, the fact that his body was never found gave him goosebumps, though he was never going to admit it.

"No sir, we have no updates yet," John raised his glass, the blonde stared at Lorenzo's coffee brown hair wondering what he was thinking.

Lorenzo nodded his eyes still fixed on the screen even though the girls were long gone.

"Um... Sir," John hesitated, though he had something to say the fear of what would be done to him made him hesitate.

"Spill it,"

"W-we lost fourthy of the men we sent to the warehouse," he stuttered.

Lorenzo whipped head back in an inhumane speed. " Fourthy," his voice was calm, John gulped and nodded.

"Call all our men to the basement," Lorenzo voice was still low, John would have thought he wasn't affected if he hadn't noticed his hand which was fisted in a ball.

"Now," Lorenzo bellowed.

John sprinted out of the room to call the Men, thankfully they were in the warehouse not the company, it would have been a lot of work going around to find them.

Lorenzo checked his men one by one, his mind fixed on one thing, find the boy yet the boy was no where to be found he search the men till his Hulk eyes landed on a particular boy.

"Where is he?," He asked Wallis.

" I don't know-- sir, he hasn't returned from the last mission. Wallis replied standing straight with no fear.

Lorenzo waved his hand dismissing the men.

John knew what hus boss was thinking they has just lost an important chess pieces in his bosses game of power.