10: Labyrinth green.

Having survived the cold winter.

I am experiencing the spring breeze.

Whose warm hand warmed my cold heart

And stirred up ripples!!!!.

Third person POV......

Vincenzo was surprised to see her, she wasn't meant to be in the city, atleast not yet, every wall he had built in his heart against her had crumbled.

That was the effect Lily had on him, he knew he couldn't let her go again not after a whole month if missing her but not daring to think of her.

But with his suprise came excitement, excitement turned into happiness. However, he couldn't show it not in front of his enemy, he could feel Doña's angry gaze in him.

Instead he turned to Lorenzo who looked different than the last time he had seen him in four years.

It felt like yesterday.

" We should seat shouldn't we?," Vincenzo's hand was fisted in a ball, still he offered a seat to his enemy.

Patience, he told himself . 'We have other important matters '' he added.

Lorenzo was quiet, had gone to the break room for a different reason, he never expected to see . Her. There.

Her interaction with Vincenzo gave him an idea of what might be going on between the two and that was what he wasn't expecting.

Quickly and quietly, Lorenzo sat down in the couch Lily had sat in . His hulk green eyes watched Vincenzo who had sat comfortably in front of him with his leg crossed.

" You tried to kill me," Vincenzo stated casually," but you failed, now it's time to pay isn't it?," Vincenzo smirked.

He could have just killed Lorenzo immediately but he had other ideas, Lily was with him already and besides.

They had called a truce before.

"From now on Lorenzo, our truce is called off, no, it had been called off the moment you tried to kill me,"

______

Lorenzo smashed and smashed everything in his home office, his hatred for Vincenzo was already deep to the bone.

The only thing in his mind was her, why did he have her?, Why wasn't it always him, he had everything despite how fearsome he was, he had a sister to care for him.

Loyal follower's.

He was simply the best, that fact alone was enough to make Lorenzo want to kill him.

Lorenzo wanted Lily, he wanted her at all cost however he knew she was Vincenzo's, the look the two shared even in that short span of time was enough to prove it.

His fist clenched at his side, why ?, Why was Vincenzo so lucky?.

He wanted Lily and he was going to have her, even if it meant her hating him, he wouldn't mind as long as he had her.

_______

Vincenzo looked at Lilly's sleeping position, it was clearly uncomfortable yet she still remained like that until she fell asleep.

His eyes trailed over her dress, never in his life had he seen her dress like that not that he was complaining, anything Lily had on was beautiful.

Even her white doctor gown was a good fit on her, Lily was the type to bring out the beauty of clothes instead of the latter. And The cloth she had on was both beautiful and sexy .