Takumi Tamashi

What the hell...?

Inside a facility like area, it shows one teenage colored with blood, kneeling on the ground.

Why did this happen...?

There is a corpse of another teenage boy lying on the ground, and the other is struck to the wall.

Why it have to happen again...?

A teenage girl get stabbed in the chest by a spear like hand. The only one left is the boy who kneeling on the floor, and nothing more around him but death.

All these sacrifices, and what for...? I just lose important people to me again...

After few seconds, the boy started laughing crazily, and the corpses around engulf in green flame before slowly turning into something else.

(Present)
(Kyoto, Japan)

Kyoto is located at Kansai region, close to Osaka. The city of Kyoto, once the capital of Japan, is located on the island of Honshu. Its famous for its numerous classical Buddhist temples, gardens, imperial palaces, Shinto shrines and traditional wooden houses which covered with culture. It is known for formal traditions such as kaiseki dining consisting multiple courses of precise dishes, and geisha, female entertainers often found in the Gion district. But what is need to see here is not the city itself.

At the Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College...

This is one of the primary schools that teach jujutsu toward recommenced and recruited students

This is one of the primary schools that teach jujutsu toward recommenced and recruited students. However, the numbers of the students usually not huge due the lack of amount of jujutsu sorcerers. And from here, there is a certain jujutsu sorcerer in training that need to be focus at.

(2nd Year Classroom)

At the second year classroom, there is four person in there. Two guys are speaking with each other, while one girl is pocking another boy who is sleeping.

???: Hey, wake up, Tamashi. We don't want to be late when our teacher came in.