Hidden Power - Part 1

It has been a month since Tamashi been guarding Sakura. As they continue to get into their life, Tamashi somewhat have grown to fond with Sakura despise she has been annoying him for the time she is like that. With the guarding job is still on the role, Tamashi continue gain payment from Satoru in order to complete his own secret project.

One Year Later...

Like usual, time move really fast without no one even notice how many days, weeks and months have passed. And within that one year, a pair of sorcerers have their time spended finely.

(Morning)
(Tamashi Residence)
(Living Room)

At the living room, Sakura just wake up and walk down from the upper floor. She wash herself and change into her casual attires before went to the table and take a seat there.

《Gojou Sakura》 《Age: 6》

《Gojou Sakura》
《Age: 6》

She is now a six years old girl and grown much "stronger" than she was before. But as usual, she still a child so there are much more for her to do and she need to be exposed with more "normal" life than the jujutsu life.

Sakura: *yawn* ...

She turn on the television to watch Race to the Edge in a certain channel.

Sakura: I hope I got a cute dragon like Toothless.

When she turn to the kitchen, Sakura sees that Tamashi isn't there.

Sakura: Where is that guy?

She just let the television on before dropping down onto the floor and walk to the wall near at the kitchen. Sakura put her hand onto the wall and flow out some cursed energy, before it opened and door become visible. Sakura jump and open the door, before walking down the stairs into the underground area.

(Underground Lab)

Like usual, in his lab, Tamashi is busy with his secret project. Through all the money he collected through other means, which not illegal means, aside his salary, Tamashi able to complete his project faster than anticipated.

Tamashi: Okay, it almost done. My best creation.

《Takumi Tamashi》
《Age: 18》

He created special gear that can be use to amplify his cursed energy, and assist him when using his technique while protected him at the same time.

Tamashi: With this, there's no way those cowards going to ignore me any longer. I hope they become more cautious and make a mistake! And after that--