Jujutsu Kaisen 0 - Part 1

It has been another year passed throughout Tamashi and Sakura's life, which is it didn't take long until they finally reach next year without they realize it. Tamashi and Sakura haven't reach the level of special grade but they are much more powerful than average first grade sorcerers. With the time has come, another new event has come to surface.

(Morning)
(Tamashi Residence)

Like usual, Sakura has been living with Tamashi. Once awake from her sleep, Sakura went to the bathroom and brush her teeth. Tamashi at the kitchen, cooking some breakfast for them.

(Living Room)

Walking down the stairs, Sakura in her teenage form, wear a casual outfit and went to the living room. Sakura just sat down at the couch and she turn on the television, immediately watching the channel that show Adventure Time.

Sakura: Good morning, Nii.

《Gojou Sakura》
Age: 7》

Tamashi: Good morning. To be honest, you really wake up quite early than how kids usually are. Do you even get enough sleep?

《Takumi Tamashi》
《Age: 19》

Sakura: I am. Nii, do Maki-nee ever come here?

Tamashi: Even if you invited her, no way she came here. She would only go if it at your own house, Sakura. Breakfast is done.

Sakura: I wanted to eat here!

Tamashi: Okay, okay, brat.

He take the dishes of bread, bacon and eggs, putting them onto the table. He went to the fridge to take box of milk and juice along with two glass cup, putting them on the table as well.

Sakura: By the way...

She look at Tamashi and see some patches on his face.

Sakura: Did you get into a brawl with Hakari again?

Tamashi: As if. He's the one who asking for a fight.

Sakura: When will you ever win? Both of you never decide the victor when you fight. If counting yesterday, both of you have battled around four times now.

Tamashi: But he's strong, and fighting with him was never not satisfying. At least we agree in one thing. Higher-ups are shit.

Sakura: Ohh...

Tamashi: *sigh* To be honest, I just hope Soma isn't there whenever we fought... She's a fine sorcerer, but... *annoyed expression* Annoying as a woman.

Sakura: Don't ask me why she into you so much. I'm still underage so I have no idea what teenagers are thinking.

Tamashi: Don't you say all that, you grow too fast and understand things too easy!

Sakura: That because I had, too. If I got a proper life as a normal person, I might able to grow slowly if I could.

They start eating their breakfast.

Tamashi: By the way, how have you been with Maki?

Sakura: Oh, Maki-nee? Well, because I am very happy about that. To be honest, why would her clan choose to not care about her? Heavenly Restriction is actually... I don't know how to put it into words.