Learning More

Gojou Sakura is the daughter of Gojou Satoru, the strongest sorcerer in the modern era. Due to her birth, the jujutsu society higher-ups trying to pressure Satoru under their command but they were pressured back by himself. While Sakura will eventually become strong, she is still very young. Satoru usually away when he went for work. Because of that, he have to make a choice. And it is time to hire a bodyguard for Sakura.

One Year Later...

(Morning)
(Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College)
(Courtyard)

At the courtyard in the school ground, Satoru is currently training the five years old Sakura. Not that he wanted so, but Sakura who demand for it.

《Gojou Sakura》
《Age: 5》

Satoru: And for the next step. Sakura, you know how Limitless' Infinity works, right?

《Gojou Satoru》
《Age: 25》

Sakura: Yes. It same as mathematics. The closer any threat gets to you, the slower they get. Not that it actually get slow or anything, everything about it remain the same until I move away to let it pass.

Satoru: That's right. As expected from my little girl, you learn very fast!

Sakura: I'm your daughter, after all.

Satoru: That is what I am glad to hear about. *taking out his phone* Let's make this a fine memory between us!

Sakura: *annoyed expression* Geh.

Satoru: *surprised expression* "Geh"?!

Sakura: Satoru, I'm not little anymore so don't treat me like a little kid...

Because he heard that, Satoru drop onto the ground and have a dramatic breakdown due to his daughter's attitude.

Satoru: *anime crying* But you are a little kid... A five years old kid that I wanted to spoil so much...

Sakura: By the way, Satoru, there is something I wanted to show you.

Once Satoru return to normal, Sakura bring her hands together just close enough. As she focus, a small orb of electricity formed between her palms, surprising Satoru.

Sakura: See? This is what I can do.

Satoru: What is this? Sakura, did you learn something new from the Limitless?

Sakura: No, I don't think so. This one look completely different than our clan's record.

Satoru: When did this happen?

Sakura: Sometime after my birthday. Sorry for not telling you early, I was confuse what is going on with myself.

Satoru: Hmmm... Okay, let's go meet with Shoko. She might able to know what is going on.

Sakura: Yay! Aunt Shoko!

(Medical Office)

At the medical office of the school, they meet with the school doctor.