Jujutsu Kaisen 0 - Part 2

Okkotsu Yuta, a special grade cursed human, is meant to be secretly executely due to the threat he is posing because of the cursed spirit he got, the special grade vengeful cursed spirit, Orimoto Rika. However, Satoru clash with the higher-ups and decided that Yuta's execution should be suspended and he will enroll at Tokyo Jujutsu High. Yuta got a rough start, but he did well on his first task with Maki.

(Evening)
(Hospital)

After the incident in the morning, the other windows and sorcerers that need done so cover up the incident

After the incident in the morning, the other windows and sorcerers that need done so cover up the incident. At the hospital, Maki and the two kids receive treatment from both normal doctor and from another doctor that can use reverse cursed technique. In the hallway, Yuta is sitting at one of the bench while Satoru stand beside him.

Satoru: They say both Maki and the kids will be fine

Yuta: Thank goodness.

Satoru: You don't look very satisfied.

Yuta: *look at his ring* I managed to call Rika-chan out myself for the first time.

Satoru: Really? That's a step forward.

While keep looking at his ring, Yuta notice a kid walking through the hallway while holding his liquid pole. It makes Yuta remember about how he was sick, and met Rika at a hospital. Ever since then, they been together. It was a happy life, but it just ended in an instant one day.

Yuta: ...

Satoru: What's wrong?

Yuta: Oh, nothing... Just remembering something. *look at his ring again* I didn't think Rika-chan cursed me. I think I might have cursed Rika-chan...

Satoru: This is my personal theory, but there's no curse more twisted than love.

Yuta: *clench his fist* While I'm at Jujutsu High, I'll break Rika-chan's curse.

Satoru: *smile* ...

???: Hey.

They turn aside and saw two cans fly at them. Satoru catch it finely while it hit Yuta in the head, before he manage to catch it. It was Tamashi who did it, while Sakura holding some snacks.