Jujutsu Kaisen 0 - Part 5

On 24th December 2017, the Hyakki Yakou, a jujutsu based terrorism take place in three place throughout Japan. Shinjuku at Tokyo, Kyoto, and at Tokyo Jujutsu High. This battle will determine the fate of both jujutsu society and the humanity. The battle at all three places have commence.

(Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College)

The battle between Yuta with Riko against Suguru shake the whole school ground. Because of the veil, no one outside it can see what is happening in there. While fighting Suguru, Yuta take his friends out from the attack onto a building and use his reverse cursed technique to heal.

Yuta: I won't let you die.

While healing them, Rika grab Maki and shake her angrily.

Rika: Not fair, not fair! It's always you, always you! Why it has to be you?!

Yuta: What are you doing, Rika?

Rika: *turn to Yuta* Huh?

For another time, Rika sees Yuta is actually angry. Though he isn't really angry at Rika, just upset on what is going on here.

Yuta: That woman saved me. Handle her with more care than a butterfly or a flower!

Seeing how upset he is, Rika quickly give Maki to Yuta while apologising.

Rika: *crying* I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please don't be mad!

Yuta: I'm not mad.

Rika: Please don't hate me.

Yuta: I don't hate you.

He put Maki back down on the floor with the others, before turning to Suguru below. Yuta get on the rail while Rika get next to him.

Yuta: Our enemy is that man there.

Rika: Yuta, do you hate him?

Yuta: Yeah... I loathe him.

Rika: Then I hate him, too!

Suguru: Welcome home.

Then Yuta jump onto the electric pole with Rika behind him.

Yuta: Why did you stop attacking?

Suguru: Healing with cursed energy requires an advanced reverse cursed technique. It was more advantageous to let you divide your attention over there. Now, shall we start were we left of?

He sent centipede like cursed spirits from the ground and fellow child like cursed spirits from the air.

Yuta: Rika, we're doing that.

With Rika's help, Yuta create a microphone with the symbol of Inumaki Clan onto it.

Suguru: *in mind* Snake, eyes and fangs? Those are

Suguru: *in mind* Snake, eyes and fangs? Those are... The cursed seals of the Inumaki Clan!

As the cursed spirits get closer to Yuta, he bring the microphone to his mouth. Gathering cursed energy within himself, he is using the cursed speech.