Losing Myself

In the previous mission, Tamashi's group met their demise. Because of the lack of information, they stand no chance against an unregistered special grade cursed spirit, the Finger Bearer, that held one of Ryoumen Sukuna's twenty fingers. But the moment his friends were killed, Tamashi snapped and unleash the true power of his corpses revival, which cause all of the human corpses there, including Kento, Yari and Mitsuru's corpses, turn into Gamma soldiers. Even after beating the Finger Bearer, Tamashi fell into deep sorrow after that.

Few Months Later...

(Morning)
(Graveyard)

It is in the morning, but the it was raining. In front of three graves, it shows Tamashi is looking at the graves.

Tamashi: Mitsuru

Tamashi: Mitsuru... Kentou... Yari...

Despite their names were placed at the gravestones, there's no bodies there. Kento, Yari and Mitsuru's body cannot be burn or bury due they were turned into Gamma soldiers.

Tamashi: I'm sorry for being weak... I'm sorry for being useless... I'm sorry... I can't protect you all...

He watch their graves, keep thinking about their life as classmates. Every week, Tamashi would always visit their graves. He just won't stop doing it, even when he wishes to try to live on. But losing his friends were a huge blow to him, since his parents were killed.

Tamashi: I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...

He pay respect to their graves before walking up, but kept the gloomy expression. Tamashi simply cannot keep going on now.

(Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College)

After returning to the school, Tamashi sat in the empty classroom all by himself.

Tamashi: *in mind* Get out, fight and exorcise... Get out, fight and exorcise... Get out, fight and exorcise... When will this stupid cycle would stop?

He lean his back at the chair and put his legs on the table.

Tamashi: *in mind* If I know this would happen, I won't become sorcerer in the first place... But if I didn't, then I would never met my friends or learn to use my cursed technique...

While it has been few months since the incident, the next year arrived sometime afterward. Tamashi become a third year all by himself. He was promoted to become first grade sorcerer, but he didn't care about it due no one with him to celebrate. Hayama tried his best to become a fine teacher who cares for his students, but he cannot filled back by his efforts.

Tamashi: *in mind* This is annoying... I wonder what kind of life Ryoumen Sukuna was really having when he was alive...

He thought back of the finger that he brought back after the mission.