Knowing the New Students

With the next year have started, new first years students have come into both Tokyo and Kyoto Jujutsu High. Yuji and Nobara are the new students who Tamashi and Sakura have met, and they surprised that Satoru have a daughter who capable of transforming into a teenager and Tamashi, a future special grade sorcerer material who working as Sakura's guard. This just become another new adventure for Tamashi and Sakura, because they will taken a liking to them.

Few Days Later...

(Morning)
(Tokyo Jujutsu High)
(Hallway)

In the hallway, the Tokyo Jujutsu High first years trio are walking together there.

Yuji: Another day of training. Hey, Fushiguro, why don't you use your Demon Dog thingings before?

Megumi: I uses them, and my other shikigami for combat. Not for training purposes.

Nobara: That seems to beat the sense of improvising.

As they keep walking, they can heard some noise at the training field and saw some sparks coming from there.

Yuji: What is that?

Then a boom of smoke can be seen.

Nobara: Whoa!

Megumi: Good timing. If those two are there, this should be fine. Come with me.

He gesture at the two, as they followed him.

(Training Field)

As they reach the field, Tamashi is sitting at the ground while Sakura, in teenage form, is fighting against Katana, Katchuu and Yari Gammas, part of her training. Sakura keep dodging and block the attack, moving way faster to evade all of it and effectively counter the Gammas.

Sakura: Right here!

She clap her hands together and generate an energy sphere, before sending it at the Gammas. Katana Gamma rush ahead and use its broadsword to deflect the energy sphere up to the air. But as soon as it did, Sakura is out of sight. They look around to look for Sakura, but they get trapped inside an energy cage. Sakura appear before them in quick movement, not even they can anticipate her movement.

Sakura: And that was easy.

Tamashi: You've gotten much and much better, Sakura.

He snap his fingers and cause the Gammas to turn into Eyecons, and they fly back into a portal that sent into Tamashi's pocket dimension.

Tamashi: But you still have much more to go.

Sakura: *waving her arms around* What is that?! Can't you say you proud of me for once?!

Tamashi: *smirk* Fat chance... I'll say that once you become a special grade sorcerer.

Sakura: *pout* Those stupid old men should have rank you up to special grade already so you can promote me.

Tamashi: Sakura, you only student on attendance, not on the paper. And just because you have much more cursed energy than me, there's no way you can beat experience unless you know your power.

Sakura: Kiii! *grit her teeth* Nii always so much like this, not even giving me the credit I deserve!

Tamashi: Don't treat me the same way Satoru is like.

As Sakura just keep pouting, the new first years walk into the field and meet with them.

Megumi: Senpai, you training Sakura today, too.

Tamashi: Fushiguro, I keep telling you not to call me that.

Sakura: Oh, Megumi, Nobara, Yuji! Hello!