Jujutsu Kaisen 0 - Part 3

The life of Okkotsu Yuta has become much better as he start to live properly as jujutsu sorcerer in training. He have gain much more experience, and he learn way more faster than anyone else. While Yuta himself doesn't realize it, he's actually a prodigy.

(Morning)
(Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College)
(Classroom)

*popping sound*

Satoru: Congratulations, Okkotsu Yuta-kun!

They are having a party to celebrate Yuta for helping the second and third year students in the Goodwill Festival between Tokyo and Kyoto Jujutsu High. Thanks to Rika, Yuta able to perform an overwhelming winning for the Tokyo side.

Sakura: Yay!

Toge: Salmon.

Panda: Good one, Yuta!

Maki: Hmph.

Tamashi: I got some takoyaki for everyone.

They happily celebrating Yuta's win, eating the meals set for them and speak with each other. Even Yaga and Shoko join in the party because Satoru "asked" them to join in. While the party is still going, Yuta and Satoru speak with each other.

Yuta: *sigh* That fight was tiring... Especially when Todo-kun and the other second years... I able to win it because of Rika-chan.

Satoru: No, no. Not sure Rika-chan, you put an effort yourself and gets the win.

Yuta: Somehow...

As they keep talking, Yuta look toward Sakura who enjoying eating her meal while sitting on Maki's laps who keep patting her head. Tamashi speaking with Toge and Panda, only for Panda to get kicked to the side because he mention about "Soma."

Yuta: By the way, Sensei.

Satoru: What?

Yuta: About Tamashi-san... He look strong, but Panda-kun mentioned that he didn't finish his studies and left Kyoto Jujutsu High. But why? Did something really bad happen and change him?

Satoru: Well, you can say like that. Though you might shouldn't ask anything about his past, Tamashi can be very repulsive.

Yuta: I see. Then why did you hire him to guard Sakura-chan? I mean, there are other sorcerers too.

Satoru: Because he's the only one. He require salvation, and Sakura need someone close to her aside myself. In the end, those two just become much closer like siblings now. If you need guidance, Tamashi and Sakura can give you some. Don't be shy, just ask them.

Yuta: Eh?!

Satoru: Don't "Eh" me. I'm serious, they can help. Just to say to you, those two will become special grade someday. Tamashi is a genius, and Sakura is very skilled for her age. Get along with them and you'll see.

Yuta: Okay...

(Next Day)
(Morning)
(Field)

On the next day, Satoru sent Maki, Panda and Toge on a mission like usual. Yuta remain at the school ground to continue his training, and like Satoru suggested, he tried to get along with Tamashi and Sakura.

Yuta: U-Umm... *bow* I hope you can give me some extra lesson! I'll be in your care!

Tamashi/Sakura: *sweatdrop* Huh?