Lose or Not

Even though for a short time, when meeting with Yuji and Nobara, Sakura has been getting along with them really well. Even Yuji seems to get along with Tamashi. When Satoru was away, the higher-ups decide to make a move in order to kill Yujj because he is vessel of Ryoumen Sukuna. During on a mission to exterminate a special grade cursed spirit at a detention center, Yuji feels the fear of death and let Sukuna take full control and now on a rampage. When Sukuna just speak to Megumi about how he wasting his talent when he is technically so strong, Sakura and Tamashi arrived at the scene.

(Afternoon)
(Construction Site)

It is still raining when Tamashi and Sakura arrives to help Megumi. Sukuna stop at his action and observe the two who just arrived.

Sukuna: Just when I thought I about to see your skill, looks like more sorcerers come. Hmmm...?

Sakura: *in mind* So this is Ryoumen Sukuna... Even though he don't have much power, this presence and this cursed energy is far more than Geto Suguru, or even Yuki-san...!

Tamashi: *in mind* Ryoumen Sukuna...! The strongest sorcerer in history! So this is how it feels when facing someone like him, huh?!

When he look at Tamashi and Sakura, Sukuna simply observe them than take immediate action.

Sukuna: *in mind* These two have more cursed energy than Fushiguro Megumi... *glance at Tamashi* That brat over there doesn't seem to be worth of attention. *glance at Sakura* But this brat... This girl has the same level as the cursed energy with that blindfolded bastard. But why it feels to be more growing...?

Tamashi take out two Eyecons and press the buttons, summoning two Gamma soldiers to help and check on Megumi's condition.

Sukuna: Corpse and soul... Eheheh. I never thought to see Necromancy again.

Megumi: *look at Tamashi & Sakura* Wh-What are you two doing here?

Tamashi: Sakura feels worried about you guys so she force me to come along. But I never thought I'd meet with the very person that his ideal changes me!

Sakura: This cursed energy... *glance at Megumi* Megumi, how many fingers this guy have now?

Megumi: Three... Gojou Sensei have Itadori one before and he ate the one from here.

Tamashi: You rest now, Fushiguro. Leave this to us, now.

Sukuna: Ahahahah! Let see how fragile you are!!

He lunge at them, even with his cursed energy and bloodlust leaked out, showing them that he really wanted to kill them even for no reason. When Sukuna lunge for Sakura, for some reason, he can't reach her nor touch her at all. Tamashi lunge forward and throw a punch into Sukuna, though it was easily blocked. When Sukuna jumped away, Tamashi throw three Eyecons ahead, summoning Gamma soldiers.

Sukuna: Just these? You're mocking me.

He clap his hands together, and invisible slash, the dismantle, cuts all three of the Gammas, destroying them instantly. When he get distracted slightly, Sakura create energy cage that trapped Sukuna inside.

Sukuna: I see. Two different cursed technique, but this skills... You surely not a simple sorcerer. However!

The cage get easily destroyed by his invisible slash.

Sukuna: Just what kind of power you have, girl?

Tamashi: *glare at Sukuna* Hey, don't be a pedo, will you? She still underage.