After Rain

With Yuji's death, the higher-ups seems to be at ease and currently feeling pleased because they able to put the blame onto the special grade cursed spirit, the Finger Bearer, to be the reason he was killed. However, it was the higher-ups who indirectly killed him. Satoru is angry, Tamashi is annoyed, Sakura feels while Nobara and Megumi aim to become stronger along with their seniors. At the same time, three unregistered special grade cursed spirits are meeting with Pseudo-Geto, a powerful curse user. And while at that, Yuji meet with Sukuna within his innate domain.

(Sukuna's Innate Domain)

Within his domain is a place that described as "hell." All place covered with red coloration. The floor is filled with blood, a gigantic rib cage at the "ceiling" and Sukuna is sitting on top of a pile of cow skull. Yuji is standing in front of the pile and looking at Sukuna.

《Ryoumen Sukuna》 《Age: 1000+》 《Special Grade Sorcerer》 《King of Curses》

《Ryoumen Sukuna》
《Age: 1000+》
《Special Grade Sorcerer》
《King of Curses》

The one who is sitting on that pile of cow skulls is indeed the one and only the strongest sorcerer in history, Ryoumen Sukuna. Sukuna is known as the King of Curses, a powerful human sorcerer who have unrivaled strength that not even the strongest group of sorcerers can beat him. He is well-known as the strongest during the Heian Period, the Golden Age of Jujutsu. Before his death, he turned himself into cursed objects through splitting his twenty fingers so he may incarnated into the future. And right now, he is trapped within Itadori Yuji as his vessel.

Sukuna: Don't look inside me without permission. I hate it... brat.

Yuji: Then come down from there, and I'll look down on you!

Sukuna: You're being hostile, aren't you?

Yuji: Damn straight I am. You just killed me!

Sukuna: This is the thanks I get for fixing your arm?

Yuji: And then you just rip out my heart! *look around* Is this Hell? I'm not sure I can accept being stuck with you even after death. This works out, though. I'll make you cry!

He grab one of the cow skull and throw it at Sukuna, causing an explosion upon impact. Though Sukuna is faster and already on one of the ribs. Yuji run up the rib where Sukuna is standing.

Yuji: Hope you're ready for this!

They enter a hand-to-hand combat, but Sukuna easily dodge and block the attack. At one attack, Yuji missed on purpose and aim for the rib, causing it to shake upon impact.

Sukuna: *in mind* He aimed at my footing?

Yuji: You fell for it! Got you now!

He swipe kick at Sukuna, but he is much faster and appear behind Yuji.

Yuji: *surprised expression* Huh?

Sukuna: Man, you're boring.

He kick Yuji down from the rib and he falls into the blood.