Jujutsu Kaisen 0 - Behind the Scene

Right after the filming, the studio move their props and sets that used for the play. The "casts" are currently resting after their job. They all talking with each other at each different area. Just another good time "behind the scene" of Jujutsu Kaisen.

(Hallway)

At the hallway, Satoru and Suguru walk down the hall right after the filming.

Satoru: That job was cool. What do you think, Suguru?

Suguru: It is fine to me. To be honest, taking this role as a villain seems to be way off my character.

Satoru: Heh. You're a father of two girls, and you got a wife three years younger than you.

Suguru: Hey, you got two girls yourself and a wife same age as you are.

Satoru: Whatever!

"Gojou-san, Geto-san!"

One of the worker walk to them and hand them over a script each.

"These are the ones for the next film. Please keep the good work."

After the worker left, they look at their own script.

Satoru: Oh, I'm gonna be a good teacher again! Yay!

Suguru: *annoyed expression* Again...? Wait, what do they want to do with my forehead?!

(Make Up Room)

While Larue busy posing at the mirror along with Manami who trying to tell him to stop, Satsuki and Uta are speaking with the twins.

Nanako: Uta-chan, can you believe it? Your sister did something terrible to us!

Mimiko: Yes.

Uta: Really? What?

Satsuki: Hey, Nanako, that was part of the script, remember? It's not like I really wanted to do that. Plus your are at the villain side so I can't help it.

Nanako: *sigh* Do they really had to kill Papa in the story?

Mimiko: *sigh* Reality is harsh...

Uta: Don't worry, your Papa is still here.

Satsuki: At least you got your father who mostly act like a real father. Ours just so eccentric, overconfident and arrogant. Even our Mom was annoyed by his attitude.

Nanako/Mimiko: But your Dad was fun!

Uta: He is!

Satsuki: He is not!

(Filming Area)
(School)

Miguel: Here you go, kids.

As it is snowing outside, Miguel brought them some hot chocolate. The "cast" students take the cup each.

Maki: Thanks, old man.

Toge: *take a sip* This is refreshing... Speaking with rice ball ingredients is quite hard to understand.

Panda: Well, you did good.

When he take off the costume, it reveal that Panda's "cast" is a chubby young man, just a teenager just like the other student "casts."

Miguel: I'll make some beef stew for you all again. My special one with the Royco spices from my hometown.

Panda: Hooray!

Toge: Salmon! *close his mouth* Oh, crap... I got a habit of speaking that now...

Maki: Anyway, where's Yuta?

Panda: Oh, he went to a phone call. Since Rika's younger cousin who play the role for her young self. Rika was at university overseas so they can only in contact with phone.

Maki: Tch!

Panda: What's wrong, Maki? *smirk* Hate it when someone you got crush with already got someone else?

Maki: Don't get the wrong idea, damn it! I'll kill you!

(Stairs)

At the stairs, Tamashi, Lee Wen and Ino are having a cup of coffee during the cold snowy day after the filming.

Tamashi: That was a tough filming... How's your grandfather going on?

Lee Wen: He's fine. Even though his strictness just keep making sure I get the training that I need, which I don't need!

Ino: Hey, old people isn't easy to persuade. The older they get, the more stubborn they gets.

Tamashi: I got nothing to say about that.

Ino: Tamashi, when will your friends come back from vacation? Almost few days they left?

Tamashi: It's not my decision, the director who decide it.

Lee Wen: I wonder what will they do with my character.

They simply speak with each other, asking about what they will be doing later. Just while the guys at the stairs speaking, three "casts" walking up the stairs passing them. At the main studio, the workers are carrying new props and set for next line in the story.