Boredom

Itadori Yuji is alive and well, currently under the protection of Gojou Satoru. While Yuji don't have a cursed technique, Satoru suggested that he learn more about cursed energy control for now. And at the same time, Yuji first hand experience with two different Domain Expansion, as he learned about how Domain works and how to counter them if possible. Through his time hiding, Yuji won't just be trained by Satoru, but also by Tamashi and Sakura.

(Morning)
(Gojou Clan Residence)
(Underground Training Room)

In a training room in the underground section of the residence, Yuji is currently having a combat training with Tamashi. He is teaching Yuji how to properly pour cursed energy within the body in order to be utilize during combat. From the sideline, Sakura is watching them training while eating potato chips.

Tamashi: What's wrong, Yuji?! Don't tell me that's all you've got?!

He throwing punches with cursed energy at Yuji, as the punches keep sending the younger sorcerer backing away.

Yuji: Of course not! But... You're too strong!

Tamashi: We basically par in term of physical ability, so don't use that as an excuse!

He jump and throw a kick into Yuji, sending him flying into the wall.

Yuji: Argh!

He slide onto the floor, and felt that his hands are sting after that impact. Yuji get up and feels that Tamashi's hit is really strong.

Tamashi: Get up, we're not done yet.

Yuji: Ugh... Senpai, your strength is too strong...

Tamashi: Yuji, our strength is technically par with each other. But we will get stronger when we pour a proper amount of cursed energy to our body.

Yuji: All I did before was watching movies and fight with Gojou Sensei... How am I able to get strong that face?

Tamashi: Yuji, you don't know how talented you are, aren't you?

Yuji: Huh?

Tamashi: Who else could handle Sukuna without losing control? You able to stay fine even with Sukuna within you. Satoru compliment that you might be someone who is talented as you in one thousand years.

Yuji: So I'm that special?!

Tamashi: I think so.

Yuji: But how am I supposed to fight without cursed technique?

Tamashi: I know other sorcerers who don't have cursed technique who become successful first grade with only cursed energy, knowledge and skills.

Yuji: Ohh... So, when will you become a special grade?

Tamashi: Yuji, you still don't know the true grades for the sorcerers and cursed spirits, don't you?

Yuji: I only have two weeks to learn so I don't even know how or what.

Tamashi: Okay, we'll get to that. But before that...

He engulf himself with cursed energy and enter his fighting stance.

Tamashi: Try land a hit on me, with cursed energy.

Yuji: Ugh... Not this again!

Tamashi rush toward Yuji and throw a punch at him.

*beating & crashing sound*

After a while, Sakura finished her chips. She shake the packet and only the crums are left.