Hidden Power - Part 4

With the encounter with a foreign curse user, Shu Wen, Tamashi and Sakura are in a pinch. But they somehow able to counter against him. While Tamashi seems to be killed by Shu Wen, it later revealed Tamashi could use reverse cursed technique which allow him to heal himself, and Sakura could do it too. Such technique is very advance, with Satoru unable to learn it properly for someone as prodigy as he is until he gets the right "code." As Tamashi finally uses his best creation, as Necrom, he able to fight with Shu Wen in much equal term even more. While doing so, he also give Sakura an extra lesson.

(Evening)
(Park)
(Inside the Veil)

Within the Veil, the fight still continue on. Sakura is watching the fight as Necrom currently fighting against Shu Wen along with two of his undead monsters. As the fight keeps on, Necrom suddenly stopped before he return to Sakura's side along with his undead monster.

Shu Wen: *in mind* Why did he stop attacking? Is he only aim to guard the girl until other sorcerers came to save them?

Necrom: Sakura, I want you to take a closer look.

Sakura: Huh?

Necrom: Few weeks ago, you wanted to learn how to use Domain Expansion, right?

Sakura: I already know how. It involve in creating an Innate Domain and imbued it with cursed technique.

Necrom: But you never seen personally or know what Domain Expansion is, am I right?

Sakura: What?

Necrom: Not all Domain Expansion is lethal, and all Domain works on how the user imagine it to be. Same as how imaginary world is. It basically creating "a world that you wanted."

Sakura: Don't tell me...

She saw Necrom put on a hand seal.

Necrom: Yeah, that's right. Sakura, it is time for you to bear witness my Domain!

(Flashback)

(Gojou Residence)

At their own place, Satoru is currently speaking with Sakura. Tamashi is at the dining table while eating takoyaki, but he also listen to them.

Satoru: Okay, the lesson for the reverse cursed technique is over. Time for the next phase!

Sakura: *sweatdrop* Satoru, you moving too fast...

Satoru: The next lesson is about the greatest feat within the jujutsu technique could perform, Domain Expansion.

Sakura: *excited expression* Domain Expansion?! Finally!

This also peak Tamashi's interest as he keep listening to them.

Satoru: Domain Expansion is the most supreme technique of any jujutsu user, but not all sorcerers could perform it. You need to use cursed energy to construct an Innate Domain imbued with a cursed technique into your surroundings. By spreading out a Domain consumes a ton of energy, but its merits are worth the cost. One such benefit is the boost to stats due to environmental factors.

Sakura: Boost to stats? Like the buff in the game?

Satoru: That's right! As expected from my cute daughter!

Sakura: Hurry up, continue it! I wanna hear more!

Satoru: Okay, okay, Sakura. There's no need to be impatient. A specific hand seal or signal that is unique to the user is required to perform the technique that expand someone's respective domain. Because the domain is in a separate space, those who outside the domain will see it as a floating black sphere that could even be moved slightly if needed. However, there are extremely rare case where there are a Domain Expansion without needing to close their barrier.