Sorrow

After the end of another mission for the second year for students on Kyoto Jujutsu High, Mitsuru asked Tamashi if he can go on a date with her. Tamashi agrees in the end and Mitsuru feel so glad about that. However, Yari and Kento have a plan and think what they can come up with about the two.

(Night)
(Facility)

Inside a facility, a wounded sorcerer is dragging himself across the floor. He is bleeding and the blood just flow onto the floor.

"Damn it... I can't believe... we get into this...!"

While trying to escape, he can hear some scream from distance behind him.

"There's no way I die here--!"

But as soon as he turn to keep going, the sorcerer is shocked to see what in front of him.

"N-No!"

Whatever he saw lunged toward him and the sorcerer only able to give out a hurting scream.

Few Days Later...

(Morning)
(Streets)

At the streets outside of the school, Tamashi is waiting for Mitsuru. He is in his casual attires while waiting for her.

He tapping his feet onto the ground while looking into his phone

Tamashi: She actually move pretty slow. Well, I don't understand women so I shouldn't be saying about things like this.

???: Thanks for waiting.

He turn to the side and sees Mitsuru in her own casual attires.

Mitsuru: I kinda take time in doing this

Mitsuru: I kinda take time in doing this... I never been on a date before.

Tamashi: Then it is same for me.

Mitsuru: Let's get going.

Tamashi: Yeah.

Both of them walk together and head out for their date. From distance, Kento and Yari seems to be spying on them.