⋆ ★poa ⟿ the marauder's map★⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"What is going on here?!" 

Y/N snapped her eyes open and turned her head around sleepily, searching for the source of the noise. 

Wherever she was, it was extremely bright. White bedsheets, white walls. There was a weight on her lap, but she didn't know what it was. Y/N shook her head and looked around, she was in the Hospital Wing. The weight in her lap shifted and Y/N glanced down to see Harry's head resting there. 

She smiled. 

When the brightness died down, she saw Madam Pomfrey hurrying towards her. 

"Miss Sterling!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed. 

"Huh...?" 

"Why are you here, Miss Sterling!?" 

Y/N thought that was a stupid question. "To see Harry...?" 

Madam Pomfrey gave her a scolding look. "And when did you come? It is eight in the morning. Student's aren't allowed out of bed at night." 

Giving her the most innocent look Y/N could muster, she said, "I got here and hour ago - must've been really tired. Fell asleep."

With a raised brow, the Matron asked, "Is this the story you will stick you, Miss Sterling?" with her hands on her hips and a tired voice. 

Nodding, Y/N said, "Yes, because it's the truth," she said seriously. Madam Pomfrey might give her detention for Hogsmeade weekend and she really didn't want that. 

Madam Pomfrey narrowed her eyes, then broke out into a smile. "Alright, I'll believe you. I've had many students sneak in to see a lover," she gave Y/N a small wink. 

"He's not my boyfriend!" 

She could tell her face was burning. Y/N didn't want him to be her boyfriend. Nope. 

"Who's...? Not huh...?" Harry mumbled tiredly from her lap. 

"Nothing, Harry. Sleep," Y/N said softly, running a hand through his hair. He fell back into slumber, breathing slowly. 

"Your uncle, Professor Lupin, had...people come to see him, yes," Madam Pomfrey said cheekily. Then, she paused, a somber expression blooming on her features. "They...were...his best friends. His lover," she said.