⋆ ★gof ⟿ face painting★⋆

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Y/N's P.O.V. 

The blanket of one of the spare beds in Ginny's room was ripped from Y/N abruptly, flushing her body with sudden cold. 

"Get up, Trouble," Hermione said, neatly folding the blanket and setting it at the foot of the bed. 

Then, she moved on to harass Ginny. 

"No thanks, Herms," Y/N sighed, curling into a ball, trying to retrieve some of the warmth she previously had.

Ginny gave a loud groan when Hermione nudged her, throwing off her blanket, then immediately shivering. Hermione was already dressed - a light pink shirt covered by a grey zip up sweater, paired with dark-wash jeans. 

"Get up, you're going to miss the World Cup," Hermione said, practically pulling Y/N out of bed. 

"The World Cup is not as important as sleep," Y/N mumbled, swaying as she stood. 

Hermione caught her, heaved her upright and snapped in her face. "Well, that did the job," Y/N said sarcastically, her eyes already closing. 

Hands on Y/N's shoulders, Ginny roughly shook her, after changing into a black top, dark grey pullover hoodie and dark jeans. 

"Alright, alright," Y/N groaned. "I'm up, you gits," she said, stretching her arms and making her way to her trunk. 

Rummaging through, Y/N pulled out her favorite red tank top, a black, oversized zip up hoodie, and light-wash, baggy jeans. 

The girls waited for Y/N to change, stuffed their wands in their pockets, slung their rucksacks over their shoulders, then filed out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. 

Harry, Ron, Fred and George were already downstairs, talking to Mister Weasley, who was dressed in a golfing sweater and a pair of trousers far too big, held up by a belt. 

Missus Weasley was stirring something in a large pot on the stove and smiled as the girls walked in.

"...I know you young people dress like muggles," Mister Weasley said as Y/N, Hermione and Ginny sat down at the table. "But do I look okay - we're supposed to go incognito," he turned to Harry. "Do I look like a Muggle?" 

Harry gave a thumbs from beside Y/N, "Perfect, Mister Weasley." 

The boy was wearing a fitted, maroon, long-sleeved shirt, deciding to go without a sweater, and dark jeans. His bag was set on his shoulder, his lips playing a smirk when he saw Y/N.

"Where're Earring and Dragon Boy?" Y/N asked, stifling a large yawn, leaning her head on Harry's shoulder. 

"And Perce," George added.