Bang? Nope.

Two facts!! One!! The title is still title purely because of the previous two and my inability to let things go. 

And two!!... I just saw the video of Matpat leaving game theory and I am not okay and you might suffer because of it... 

Ok sneaky third but it is more of a question since this is a disguised A/N chapter as I will write another right after this one so I can do this, I am the author.

So, we both know I have d2-Athena, d7-Paige and d8-Bera but I have also mentioned it several times that I have other ocs.

The question would be which you'd want to see published first once I am done with Bera because it is at least ten chapters in the future... But the end is close, they get a chapter you are getting still are:

Enobaria and Bera.

District 2.

A wedding of Finnick.

Talking to Boggs and "ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 76th hunger games".

Peeta and the hot oil incident.

The dreaded tunnel and dreaded tunnel ending maybe in two parts if too long.

The Capitol itself.

Victory and rose hot house.

Voting and execution.

And finally the ending. (I don't think Bera needs much epilogue nor have I thought of it.)

Maybe one or two more or one of these chapters being long enough to be a two parter like Bunker and Bang...And Not The Good Type, tho that was cut into because I was not in the mood.

And if you look at my other fics, the ending chapters are like this, almost both of them resume to a chapter per one event like this, yes I know Athena got two in 2 and Paige more in 13 but sssh.

All of that said. Which OC would interest you?

-Olivia: tribute of the 74th described in the fic Paige lived through with the face claim of the movie unnamed female tribute of 7 and Clove as the lovely pair. Those that read Forest Fire already know the ending of that 74th, already know that the title of this book, Star Crossed, means bad. I can't say as much about this as the others since you get to know this oc in Forest Fire a bit.

-d-12 because I don't have a name for her: district 12 with a bit of an AU world where all names are in the same bowl so two girls, two boys, one girl one boy, all can happen. OC once again related to a peacekeeper but in that universe future peacekeepers are trained in the district their parents are stationed in so her parents would and family would have been peacekeepers in 12 for a long time, with special schools for their special children and basically superiority complex and enemies to lovers. They can still get reaped but they are actually taught to fight unlike forced like Bera. And she'd be replacing Peeta in the story as she'd be the one oc I made for Potat-*cough*-Katniss. A cocky bastard woman but not Á la Bera since she'd actually be a cocky douch from 12 with the 1 erased if that helps? She'll hate Gale and Peeta will be like love rival.

-d-3: I don't even have a placeholder name for her! But another victor, from the technology district this time and this is another requested story with Cressida... Cresida? Anyway, a story with Cressida as the lovely lover and a bit less arena oriented, she wouldn't be the mentor constantly like my other fics. Mostly 'serving the Capitol' with her idea and how she can't sleep knowing that some sort of mutt was created by her idea she was forced to conceive and present. She'd be more like a reluctant help of the game makers and then Cressida who wanna do films and stuff. Still part of the 75th like every single oc of mine but still. 

-Victoria: district 4... My outright abusive oc. This is a vile human being with a past that make people squint and want to excuse her action because of it. forced to look after the nephew she never knew of and will outright lay hands on him. More concentration on their relationship and how it evolves so no predetermined love interest... I planed Johanna but this oc would be in her 30s by the 71st since she is like around 25 when Finnick wins and that's 65th... Not sure so I might put it towards the one older female victor I know, justice for Cecelia. Sorry Wiress, you are a bit to old.

So yeah, any you wanna see? I'll probably do d-12 if no one wants the others instead.

Jesus fuck 2 3 4 7 8 12.... I have ocs for half the districts and not counting the not MC ocs like Ares or Marcus or James.