001.

{2 Months later}

You've been working for 2 months now but unfortunately; you've not just been tasked with doing the laundry but your also in charge of cooking the food!

"Hey Y/n, What's for breakfast?" Noodle barged into your room as you finished doing your hair, "Oh probably just some eggs and bacon with some muffins. Just something simple" Noodle nodded as she closed the book she was currently reading.
You went to go open your mouth but...

"Y/N!! Make some damn food already!" You groaned and you moved Noodle to the side as you rushed down the stairs, "Yes Mrs.Scrubitt..." you said reluctantly, walking past both Mrs.Scrubitt and Bleacher, "Good girl, make us something nice, yeah?" You nodded to Mrs.Scrubitts words and you went into the kitchen and threw the apron over your head and tied the back.

———————————
{Somewhere else in Whimsical city}
———————————

An upcoming boat was heading for the city's harbor, a young man with curly hair was sitting on top by the sails, whistling a tune.

"After seven years of life upon the ocean, it is time to bid the Seven Seas farewell."

"And the city, I've pinned seven years of hopes on. Lies just over the horizon, I can hear the harbor bell." 

The young curly brown-haired man stood up with a big smile as he heard the sound of the harbor bell, "Land, Ahoy!" Soon the boats foghorn blew as it came closer to the harbor.

The young man slid down the rope from where he was previously standing before and landed safely, going into a small room and jumped down the stairs going towards the person that held his tattered coat, The person helped the young man, Willy Wonka put on his coat soon another person threw his battered suitcase at Wonka.

"Got a tattered overcoat and battered suitcase."

"Got a pair of leaky boots upon my feet."

As Wonka took a step out soapy water was thrown onto his boat, "Sorry chef!" the lady apologised, Wonka smiled and grabbed the lady's hand and spun her around and passed her his suitcase as he jumped over the rails singing 'Gotta drag myself up by my one good bootlace.'  he then grabbed his bag that was hanging up and puts it over his shoulders as he grabs his cane and hat, walking down the stairs and stepping up on a plank with his suitcase right by him.

"Gotta work my rotten socks off if I want to make ends meet. I've poured everything I've got into my chocolate."

Wonka smiled at the captain as the planks was lifted up, putting on his top hat and holding his cane in his left hand.

"Now, it's time to show the world my recipes."

The captain threw him something "Goodluck, Willy!" Wonka grabbed the thing, and he jumped off the planks and landed perfectly on the top of the moving truck, Wonka waved his goodbyes to the crew on the boat as he drove away on top of the truck.

"I've got 12 silver sovereigns in my pocket, And a hat full of dreams."

———————————
{Back at the Scrubitts}
———————————

You are now doing the dishes and its awfully boring, you want some entertainment, you want to go home but you can't. It's making you go crazy as you stare into the murky water of the sink. "Y/N Go do some laundry instead of looking like zombie staring into the water!" You huffed as you took off your apron "Yes Mrs.Scrubitt" you put your apron on the hook, and you rushed down to the laundry room.

————————————

The day got late, and it was time for roll call, "Abacus?" "Here.." "Larry?" "Here" "Piper?" Piper sighed "Here." "Lottie? Yup Shes here" Mrs.Scrubitt didn't even want to wait for Lotties reply. "Y/n?" "Here" you sighed as she smiled "Go downstairs and wip something up for dinner." You obliged quickly and headed downstairs. "So Obedient, Shes better than the lot of you combined!" Mrs.Scrubitt and Bleacher left the other 4 to go to their own rooms.

You had finally made something, plain but tasty, Pork roast. after you gave the food to Mrs.Scrubitt and Bleacher you went to go deliver the plates to the others earning their thanks. You and Noodle ate together in the kitchen talking about each other's day and she was telling you about her book she was reading.

"That was yummy Y/n, Thank you" "Oh Noodle!" Mrs.Scrubitt called out "Go collect the other plates so Y/n can clean them and then she can relax from all that hard work!" Noodle sighed but she obliged.

After cleaning up you brought yourself up the flight of stairs, your legs were hurting ALOT! when you made it to your room you collapsed on your wobbly bed, you felt really tired, and you closed your eyes preparing to drift off, but Noodle came barging in making you groan in slight annoyance. "Y/n! There's this guy, Willy Wonka--" "Willy Wonka? That's a strange name" You cut her off making her sigh "He signed the contract; he didn't read the small print!" You yawned obviously not interested at this time, "Oh well, I'll meet him probably tomorrow...It's not like he can get away anyways." Before Noodle could respond you had fallen asleep making her huff.

"Oh Noodle! Get here right now!" Mrs.Scrubitt called out. "Coming Mrs.Scrubitt..."

Chapter Finished

Authors note

I got flys in my room and it's distracting me so much but I can't be bothered killing them...

Word count: 926 words