004.

You were walking through the halls with your cart that had the food you had just finished making, Pork chops with mashed spuds, you are very proud of yourself as you think you are getting better at cooking.

Knocking on Abacus's door he opens it and smiles "Thank you, Y/n" "No problem, Abacus, I'll come back after to grab your plate like always." you smiled towards him the next door was...the newcomer, Wily Wonka. You couldn't wait to meet him, as you inched closer to his door you overheard him saying; "How do you like it? Dark? White? Nutty? Absolutely insane?" you chuckled and then you revealed yourself as you stood in the doorway with the cart of food in front of you.

"Absolutely insane? should I be concerned?" You smiled at Wonka as you grabbed a plate with the food and placed it on the desk he was currently sitting at. "Y/n, Wonka was making me a chocolate." "Like that hover choc thing? Say is that even safe to eat?" you glanced back towards Wonka who was resting his cheek on the palm of his hand, smiling at you as you talked. "Of course, they are, I made them." "A strange man that sold strange chocolate that makes people fly telling me that it's safe? I'm very convinced, Mr.Wonka" you say sarcastically, he then smiled widely "You know my name?" he asked happily "Willy Wonka, right?" he nodded still having that smile.

"You must be Y/n..." "L/n, Y/n L/n" you smiled toward him, without your knowledge, Noodle looked back and forth between you and Wonka, and something clicked in her mind making her giggle slightly, making you two turn towards Noodle "What is it, Noodle?" you asked not seeing that Wonka was stealing glances from beside you. "Oh nothing...Hey Willy, aren't you going to make me that chocolate?" "Oh! uh...Yes, that's right...A special chocolate for a special orphan like yourself. Now tell me what flavor you like the most" Noodle shrugged "I don't know...I never had any" Wonka looked at her in disbelief.

"Y-you've never had any chocolate?" "No.." "WHAT?! YOU'VE NEVER HAD CHOCOLATE?" "Still no.."

You chuckled at their short conversation, you watched as Wonka grumbled and started to open his suitcase as it turned into a little workshop that had many ingredients on the shelves. You were about to sit down but you remembered the rest of the food for everybody else, "Oh crap, I've got to go deliver the rest of the food to everyone! Nice meeting you Mr.Wonka" Wonka went to get up but you left quickly making him sigh, he shook it off and continued to make Noodle her first ever chocolate.

You later came back and heard the two going 'Huh'. "Hey guys, what did I miss?" "Y/n can come too!" Noodle suggested making you confused "Huh?" "Yes! she absolutely can!" "What?" you were so confused and the two didn't bother to stop and explain what they were both thinking. "Do you have a pencil and paper?" "Uh huh!" Wonka smiled as he looked between you and Noodle "I've got an idea..."

(In the morning)

After you had finished doing the dishes you were tasked again to help Noodle with her run again, you went down to the wash house and saw everyone huddled up at the back with shock and surprise written on their faces. When you looked around the corner you saw an invention that was mighty impressive! "Did you do all this, Wonka?" you asked in pure amazement, he turned to you and smiled "Why yes I did" he had a glint in his eyes... "My color me impressed! This is very impressive" you smiled.

Without warning, Wonka took a hold of your hand and rushed towards the laundry elevator, the others hurried behind saying 'Scrub, Scrub.' Wonka lets go of your hand and you look at him, he gave you a playful wink making your heartbeat faster "Don't worry, I'll be back before roll call, until then" you ran up the stairs as you didn't want to be left behind by Noodle and Wonka.

You met Noodle and Wonka outside which Wonka was telling Noodle what a good job she had done to pull off that, "Alright, now what?" you spoke up from behind them, Wonka turning around almost immediately at the sound of your voice which made Noodle have a small smile. "Now we just need to sell all these chocolates-" He pulled out his glass jar that was supposed to be filled with chocolate. "Oh no.." "What's going on, Willy?" Wonka sighed "Not again..." "Where are the chocolates?" You piped in.

"I don't know how to tell you two this but, they've been stolen!" "Stolen? who by?" Noodle asked and Wonka glanced between you and Noodle, "A little orange man" "What?" You questioned not believing his claim at all. "The little orange man, I didn't tell you?" "Nope" You and Noodle said in sync, "A little orange man! He's yay high he's got green hair—" "Green hair?" Noodle asked in disbelief "Yes and he's got—" "Willy! You don't expect us to believe you, do you?" Noodle spoke up.

"Of course I do...what other explanation is there?" "Oh I don't know! How about when you go to sleep, see a little green man" "Orange man with green hair" Wonka corrected "and while your dreaming...you stuff your face with chocolate!" Wonka was taken aback.

"Stuff my face with chocolate?—That makes a lot more sense.." "why did I think this would work?" Noodle huffed as she walked away from You and Wonka as you listened to Wonka ramble on about how it was more likely he did.
"Stupid silver linings..." Noodle mumbled "Hey! There's nothing stupid about my chocolate..." Wonka said "I don't think it's stupid, Wonka, Noodles just a bit frustrated. She doesn't want to get caught by Mrs.Scrubitt" you explained to the man.

"Oh...yes...I'm sorry okay? But we can make more chocolate! Only problem is I'm all out of Milk.." you thought for a second and looked at the door step to your left, seeing some bottles of milk.
"Just use these ones, they won't notice" you said but Wonka grabbed the milk bottle out of your hand "Hey no! That's stealing, sweet!" "Hm? Sweet? Did you call me sweet?" You asked and Wonka's cheeks redden up a little bit only faintly, you blamed it on the coldness of the snow.

"Anyway, Wonkas chocolate doesn't use cows milk, I require milk from a giraffe!" Wonka smiled. "Well your in luck, there's a giraffe at the zoo" Noodle said. "Great!" He then started to walk to his left, "but hey, the zoo isn't that way" "Oh! Right" "but they aren't going to let you in and milk the giraffe Wonka!" You piped up.

"Now that my dear Noodle, My sweet" Wonka winked at you which made you feel flustered.
"Thats why we are glad that the little orange man, didn't find this" the top of his staff opened showing a little gift box...

Chapter finished

Once again, I didn't edit this so sorry for the mistakes there may be

Word count: 1212 words