005.

Thank you, guys, for 100 views <3.

I know I said in the other chapter that you didn't have a coat but since in this part it is literally snowing you would not survive in a dress.

Story starts:

It was now dark out; you were wearing the same dress and this time a coat that Piper had let you borrow as she noticed you shivering one time when you were all doing laundry. You watched as Noodle gave the small box that contained what Wonka called a 'Big night out.'

"So, what does it do exactly?" You asked curiously as you glanced towards Wonka who was already looking at you that charming smile... he started to explain all the layers after Noodle came back as you and Noodle watched in shock and amusement as the man got very emotional with the chocolate and then immediately fell off to sleep. "Alright, Let's go!" Wonka smiled as he walked towards the gates, "Come on!" Wonka called out again and you and Noodle finally moved.

You three finally made it in the park and you started to walk towards the animal enclosure, you all held flashlights and you noticed Noodle looking at you, you understood immediately that she wanted to ask you something you slowed down and trailed behind Wonka who didn't even notice a thing yet. "What's up, Noodle?" you whispered, "I think our new friend has a crush~" Noodle whispered back, giggling. "Wonka? on whom?" Noodle deadpanned "On you!" "On me? No way! We just met" "But he's been giving you looks...Romantic looks" you then laughed softly "And what do you know about romance?" Noodle scoffed "I'm telling you; he likes you" you shook your head, chuckling as you looked back at Wonka who had just turned around.

"What are you two doing back there?" "Girl talk" you answered bluntly with a smile. "About?" "Girl stuff, Willy" Noodle giggled, Wonka sighed but he shrugged it off. "Why don't the flamingos fly away?" Noodle asked to either you or Wonka, "I don't know, maybe they haven't thought of it." "You're kidding..." Noodle said "No, I'm being serious. Thats the thing about flamingos"

Soon you three made it towards the animal enclosure pens, Wonka unlocked the door with the key he had 'borrowed' from the front, Wonka was in front, and Noodle and I looked at the names on the doors, "Ah! Giraffe" you heard Wonka say, he opened the door, and you heard a tiger roar, Wonka screamed, and Noodle closed the door quickly a thudding noise could be heard on the other side of the door.

"You really need to learn how to read..." Noodle said looking up at Wonka, "Why?" he looked slightly confused "You were nearly eaten by a tiger" Noodle said, "Nearly is the key word there, Noodle, I've been nearly eaten by a lot of things-" he then leaned down with a smile "And they only gotten a nibble!" Noodle sighed and continued looking around.

"Is that true, Wonka?" "Willy" You looked at him confused "Pardon?" "Willy, call me Willy instead of Wonka, it's too formal to my liking!" Willy looked over to you with a smile "Alright then, Willy" you smiled back, and you could have sworn his cheeks grew slightly red... Nah must be the reflection of the flashlight or something else. "Giraffe" Noodle said as she pointing to the door at the end of the hallway "Alright, I'll learn how to read..." Willy mumbled.

You three went inside, Willy leading the way, you then saw the tall creature. you watched as Willy bowed to the giraffe, "Why hello there, Mrs..." You looked around and saw a sign on the wall saying 'Abigail.' "Abigail" you spoke up "Abigail!" the giraffe then huffed and jumped up slightly, charging towards Willy a little making him yelp. "Woah! easy now! I've brought Acacia mints." he held out the teal like mints in his hand, the giraffe sniffed the air and then it leaned down and started to eat the mints out of Willys hand.

"Giraffes are just crazy about my Acacia mints, love it more than anything else" Willy said turning to face both you and Noodle before looking back at the giraffe.
"Except being scratched on the chin, you see" Willy gently scratches the bottom of the giraffes chin, you watched in amazement and you held your hand out as well, your fingers touched the giraffes chin and you started to scratch it as well, you and Willys hands making contact from time to time.