011.

SECOND PERSON POV!

"Y/n? What are you doing here?!" Willy said worriedly as he took the pulled the sack off and looked at you, you had a rag in your mouth and had your arms and legs tied, Willy took the rag out of your mouth.

"Willy! W-what are we doing on here?!" You panicked and he quickly untied you from the ropes, "I made a deal with Mr. Slugworth, he said he would pay off everyone's debts but I had to leave and never make chocolate again...but you...I don't understand—" it then clicks.

'This is what Slugworth meant as a little surprise...'

"I-I was just walking back to Mrs. Scrubitts but I felt something hard whack me across my head and then everything blacked out" You explained.
Willy took notice of what you were wearing, you were just wearing a dress and it was snowing! You were shivering.

Willy took your hand and helped you up and brought you over to the bench, he then took off his coat and wrapped it around you, hugging you in the process to keep you warm.
"Thank you, Willy" you shivered as you leaned into him more.
You then heard a flute, Willy perked up immediately at the sound but he huffed when he saw the orange man with green hair...wait...

A orange man with green hair?!

The little orange man was carrying a massive suitcase, it was bigger than him! The orange man started to sing as he looked at us two.
—————————

"Oompa Loompa doompety-dee, I'm not in premium economy"

"I'd go first class if I were you, that's what Oompa Loompas doompety-do!"

—————————
The little orange man had set down his suitcase and opened it revealing multiple liquors and a chair in the middle, the little orange man smiled up at Willy who continued to hold you to keep you warm.

"So glad your here" Willy said sarcastically

"Oh, I'm not going to let you out of my sight, Willy Wonka, not till you've paid your debt" The orange little man said, making himself a cocktail, you continued to stare at him in utter shock and fascination, the orange man caught you staring and frowned.

"I would like you to stop ogling me like I'm some sort of dessert, it makes me rather uncomfortable." He said.

"O-oh! Sorry..." you stuttered, he sighed and continued to make his drink, grabbing a handful of ice into his shaker,
"My name is Y/n...What's your name?" You asked curiously, "You may call me Lofty, I am a Oompa Loompa" you nodded along and then his attention went back to Willy.

"I've been doing my sums lately, one more jar and we're even, or, if you prefer, I will accept half a jar of those amusing hoverchocs"

"Well your out of luck, I don't make chocolate anymore"

"Oh don't tell me you're going to go through with that ridiculous deal?" Lofty poured his drink into a nice glass and looked up at Willy.

"I have to. For Noodle, I promised her a better life, I pinkie promised"
"You should stand up to those bullies, give 'em the old one-two. That's what a Oompa Loompa would do"

Lofty chugged his drink down making you blink twice as he let out a sigh of satisfaction and he sat back in his chair.
"But if you are determined to just sit there feeling sorry for yourself, I am going flat"
Lofty grabbed a sleeping mask and plopped it over his eyes

"Goodnight, Sir" he flicked the handle down on his chair and it started to slowly manoeuvre down into a comfortable laying position.
Willy grabbed a hold of your freezing hands and wrapped them around your smaller ones, trying to keep them warm despite them being cold as well, he looked at the palm of his right hand.

"Huh"

You looked up at him confused but then you heard the Oompa Loompas chair moving back to its original position, he took off his sleeping mask "what is it?" "No nothing..." "well it's obviously something because you said 'huh'" Willy still held your hands as he looked down at Lofty.

"I'm sorry, forget it" Lofty stared at him for a little "Very well" he plopped his sleeping mask over his eyes again, flicking the handle of his chair—

"Huh"

"Oh, you did it again. Tell me what it is or I shall poke you quite viciously with a cocktail stick" Lofty said as he took off his sleeping mask and grabbed his hat.

"Look, where Slugworth shook my hand" Willy shows Lofty a mark on his palm, Lofty grabbed his magnifying glass and inspected it, "it's a 'A' surrounded by 'S'"
"So what? His name is Arthur Slugworth it's probably a family ring"

"Yes, but Noodle has one just like it" you grabbed Willys hand and inspected the mark, "Yeah, the one on her necklace" you piped in.
"Noodle? Why would Noodle the orphan have a Slugworth family ring?" "There is only one reason I can think of"

"Which is?" "And if I'm correct, Noodle could be in grave danger" Willy said, turning to you and ignoring Loftys question.

"Well, Come on, Wonka. Spit it out, produce your owl pellet of Wisdom!"
"There's no time. I gotta get back"

Wonka stood up, rushing towards where the captain is, "Captain!" He yelled out,
"Wonka? Come back here I demand an explanation!" Lofty huffed, he then turned to you.

"Do you know what your boyfriend was blabbering on about?" "Boyfriend? He's not—"

"What do you mean he's not? You two are obviously in love, you two were even holding hands, sharing a coat."
"Oh no we aren't—"
You were cut off as you heard Wonka call out.

"The boats about to explode! We have to jump!" You panicked as you stood up, Lofty somehow got his life jacket on. You watched as Lofty jumped off Willy looked at you quickly
"C'mon, Sweet! We have to jump!" You nodded, you threw the jacket at Willy who quickly put it on and you grabbed his bags, jumping into the freezing cold water with Willy following behind.

You swam a little further away from the boat holding onto Wonka's bags for support as you swam, soon you heard a big explosion coming from the boat.
You looked back and shivered, Willy swam up towards you.
"Are you alright?" You nodded, "I'll be fine, Thank you, Willy" you smiled and he returned your smile, the both of you continued to swim back with a little orange man trailing behind you.

"And they say they aren't dating..."

Chapter finished

Word count: 1118 words