015.

Slugworth pointed his gun at you, "Open it, the door behind you. All of you step inside" he demanded. You gulped and turned around, opening the door.

Noodle and Willy stepped in after you did and the three chocolatiers followed you all, I watched as the chocolate was being mixed around. You looked back at slugworth who had his gun still pointing at you, "On you go" Slugworth said.

You walked along the metal bar, making your way to the middle, you threw somehow managed to fit perfectly on the middle piece, Slugworth nodded towards Ficklegrubber, Ficklegrubber grinned and went towards the lever in the corner.

"Ah, gentlemen" Willy called out, you wrapped your arms around Noodle since you were nervous about this whole thing.
"Considering the situation, I wondered if you'd do a good deed on my behalf?"

"A what?" Ficklegrubber asked in disbelief, "a good deed, it's a sort of pointless act of selfishness" Prodnose piped in making Slugworth roll his eyes and Ficklegrubber to shake his head as he placed a hand on his forehead.

"Yes, of course, Mr. Wonka, what would you like us to do?" Slugworth asked, "I was wondering if you could give this to someone, only if you happen to see him."
Willy pulled out a cloth from his sleeve, "and who is it?" Slugworth asked.

"A little orange man" "Eh?" "A little orange man, about eight inches high, with orange skin and bright green hair" Willy place the cloth upon his forearm as he looked at Slugworth.
"I owe him a jar of chocolates you see, and, well—" he quickly took the cloth away revealing a jar full of chocolates, "I think these might be the best I ever made"

Slugworth wore a sly smile, "Well in that case, I'll make sure he gets them personally"
Willy threw him the jar of chocolates which Slugworth caught with ease, "Farewell Mr. Wonka, Dentist girl..."
He then looked at Noodle, "Urchin." Prodnose left first with Slugworth following after he gave Ficklegrubber a nod to signal to pull the lever.

Ficklegrubber did just that and the metal bars started to move in a mixing motion, When Ficklegrubber left he looked through the glass window and had a look of terror on his face to mock us.
You mouthed the word 'Poor' at him and surprisingly...it made him hurl which made you snicker.

Soon Noodle held onto you and Willy in fright, "Y/n...Willy" she said in a scared tone, the vents up by the ceiling started to open, having designed names to each three being, 'Slugworth' 'Prodnose' and 'Ficklegrubber'

Soon out came pouring chocolate from the vents, filling the place up quickly, you all looked around and you gulped, "What are we going to do, Willy?" "I don't know, Noodle, I'll think of something"

After a minute or so the chocolate had already submerged your feet, "I got it!" "You do?" You turned to Willy and looked at him, Noodle too.
"If we're gonna drown in chocolate and let's face it, we're gonna drown in chocolate" Willy started to empty his pockets that had ingredients in them, "Then it's gonna be Wonka chocolate!"

Noodle wasn't impressed, "We're not gonna drown, Willy, look, there's a light" we all looked up at the glass at the top, "we'll let the chocolate lift us up, we'll bang on the glass and pray that somebody hears us"

Our lower half was already submerged in the thick substance,
"That's a much better idea." "But say if we do die...Don't you have something you have to say to each other?!" Noodle snapped out.

You and Willy made eye contact and quickly looked away embarrassed, "Oh, C'mon!" The chocolate started to lift you all up and slowly but surely you all began to float towards the top.

As you all came close towards the glass you started to bang on it, "Help! Help us!" You all yelled, the weight of the chocolate was starting to get uncomfortable especially in a dress. "Somebody help, please!" "Look, look! Somebody's coming. Look!" Noodle said "Y/n, Willy, we are saved!" And who did it have to be at the top of the glass...

The three chocolatiers, they were smiling down at us cruelly, Slugworth waved and they all walked away, you all had a look of defeat...You looked at the other two, "I'm sorry, Noodle...Y/n" "don't be, Willy" "Yeah, you helped me find my family" Noodle said trying to keep her head above the chocolate.

"You helped find my mother. A mother that loves me" Noodle smiled, you looked around and sighed, "okay, this is really bad timing but...Willy" the two turned to you, Noodle looked in shock as she knew what was about to come out my mouth.

"I like you, a lot! It took me a little bit—" "a long bit!" You glanced at Noodle and chuckled lightly, "Okay, a little longer than I should but I felt happy around you, you made me feel like I was the only person on this planet, like I was the only one that mattered. You made me feel special." You smiled sweetly as the chocolate made its way up your chin, Willy had a glint in his eye, a loving look as he looked at you.

Before he could say anything, he realised the tight space left and his lip quivered, "Deep breath now..." Noodle looked sad but nodded.
You all took a deep breath as you were fully submerged in the chocolate.

Chapter finished

Is this a cliffhanger? Hmmmm...I have no clue....

Word count: 940 words