006.

———————————

You three made it back to the ground, Willy let's go of the balloons and let's it float up in the sky as he slow dances with you, "You know what I just noticed, My sweet?" Willy spoke up, you tilted your head slightly "What?" Willy smiled "You look better up close.." you chuckled as you felt your cheeks feel warmer, "Oh stop it—" "I'm not kidding Y/n, you look absolutely gorgeous under the moonlight..." your heart started to beat faster but sadly your conversation was cut short as we all heard the cops coming.

Willy took his hat off and pulled out the metal jar that had the giraffe milk in it, "You two better get out of here" "but Willy—" "don't worry about me! I got myself out of tighter spots than this, I'll met you two back at the cart"
You both nodded and left quickly with the jar of milk.

As you waited by the cart Noodle gave you a look, "Oh what is it now?" You asked and Noodle smiled "Believe me now? He really likes you" you scoffed and you felt your heartbeat pick up.
"Oh stop it, I told you before he's just being friendly—" "That was not being friendly! He was being romantic...how can you not see that??" Noodle asked in complete confusion.

You heard a grunt and you both looked behind you and saw Willy walking towards you a bit unsteady, you ran towards him and grabbed his up to secure him, "What happened Willy?" He chuckled lightly as he looked at you, "I just got a bonk on the head that's all" he smiled.

Wonka was back in his sack as Noodle brought the trolley to the back and you standing beside her, but you couldn't help but notice Mrs.Scrubitt and Bleacher...on a date at the front?
You shook your head as noodle came to a stop, Willy hopped down the chute saying how he will see you two downstairs, "Geronimo!" Willy shouted until I heard a thud down the bottom and him grunting.

"Do you think I should jump down?" You asked Noodle looking down at the steep laundry chute.
"I dare you" she smiled, you giggled and you jumped down, sliding down as you laughter echoed through the chute until you landed roughly in the laundry cart, You giggled as you saw Willy look down at you with a sweet smile, "couldn't keep away, can you?" He said cheekily making you scoff and sit up, he offered his hand which you took with no hesitation and he pulled you out of the laundry cart.

Willy held your hand for a bit longer which you didn't mind and you looked at everyone... "Has anyone made dinner?" You asked, they shook their heads and you sighed but nodded as you let go of Willys hand and go back upstairs.

*Wonka's POV*

I watched as she walked upstairs, guaranteed that theres a smile on my face, "Mr.Wonka...where have you been?" I hummed and looked at Abacus, "Was I late?" I slightly panicked "No...cutting in a bit fine but—" "Has Tiddles been pulling his weight?" I interrupted.

"Yes actually, he's been a very good boy and productivity has been improved by 30%" "We took the afternoon off!" Larry said holding up a mug.
"Oh but that's not the point" "That's the point!" Larry pointed "Not now Larry" "Sorry."

"The point is, where have you been?" Abacus asked curiously, Lottie coming up to stand behind him, crossing her arms.
"And why do you smell of Giraffe?" Piper asked, I smiled at them all, "I suppose I owe an explanation"
"The truth is...I'm a chocolate maker" I announced "not just any chocolate maker, the best in the world!" Noodle piped up as she walked down the stairs.

"Yeah well, Noodles just flattering me..but she's right, they are exquisite" I grinned.
"Willy also has a crush on Y/n" "I also have a crush on—Wait what?" I turned to Noodle in complete shock, I felt my cheeks start to grow warmer.
"How did you know?!" Noodle gave me a look as if saying 'It's obvious'

"It's just a small crush..." "Small?! I don't think so." Noodle cut in, not believing me.
"Oh cut him some slack Noodle, he did have a full day out of the laundry." Piper said, "We've gone off track now! Why did you bring up chocolate?" Abacus asked "The plan is to sell, Willys chocolate to pay off Mrs.Scrubitts dept...that was until" "Ah, let me guess you had a little run in with the chief of police?" I looked at Abacus with slight shock, "How did you know?" "Because I was..." Abacus then started to explain the problem.

SECOND PERSON

After you had finished washing everyone's dishes you made your way back to your room exhausted, you face planted on your wobbly bed making it creak but you didn't care, you felt yourself about to fall asleep but you heard voices...
You groaned as you went towards your window and opened it, the bars on your window prevented you from sticking your head out. "Why is everyone still awake?" You asked, "Ah, you came to join us, My sweet" Willy said and you chuckled, "I can't sleep with all of you yapping." You gave a tired grin.

"What are you all talking about?" "Y/n, we are planning on going back into the city tomorrow to sell some more chocolate" you looked around "Everyone?" They all said 'yes' and 'yups' and I nodded.
"Okay so how is this going to work? How are we going to fit all of you out of here?"

"Simple, Mrs.Scrubitt is too busy with Bleacher so she wouldn't notice the extra bags in the cart and Tiddles can kept running the laundry by himself" you thought about it and just nodded "Alright...sounds good...I'm going to bed now, Goodnight" you yawned closing your door but not before you heard Willy; "Goodnight, My sweet" you smiled softly and opened the window slightly

"Goodnight Willy." You then closed the window and went back to the comfort of your bed.

Chapter finished

Sorry for mistakes and this story isn't as long as the other one sorry.

Word count; 1051 words