010.

You watched as everyone threw the displays of chocolate towards Willy in rage, it made you angry because there was no way Willy would ever poison the chocolate flowers!

"This is what you get for mustaching my daughter" you heard a woman mumble as she was cutting the ropes to the chandelier "No! Don't do that!" You rushed over but you didn't make it on time, the chandelier fell and it set practically everything on fire. You took a hold of Noodle and rushed her away from the fire, everyone else screaming as they rushed out of the burning store.

You were quick to act, you rushed towards the back grabbing a fire extinguisher and coming back spraying the flames, after a while the flames went out everything was melted and destroyed, you were angry at the people but you couldn't do much about it.
You looked towards Willy and he looked at the once cherry tree that was now melted and he had a saddened expression,
"I don't understand. What..." Lottie spoke making you confused.

"Lottie you can talk?" Lottie sighed and nodded, "What happened?" Piper asked as she looked at everyone, "isn't it obvious? The chocolate cartel." Abacus said, Willy sat down and Noodle approached him,
"It's okay, Willy. We can rebuild. We can start again" "There's no point, Noodle. It didn't work"

"What do you mean?" Noodle asked "She promised she would be here. She wasn't" Willy looked up at the little girl, "You didn't actually think that..." "No I did, it's just a stupid dream"
"Don't say that, Willy. Don't ever say that—" you piped up but Abacus cut you off.

"C'mon everyone, I think Mr. Wonka needs to be alone" you watched as everyone started to walk, you didn't follow after them, instead you walk over towards Willy and sat down next to him.
You watched as he looked over the chocolate, his thumb running across the name.
You then lopped your arm around his and your hand reached his own, you interlocked hands and he squeezed your hand slightly, he stood up looking back at you pulling you up as the two of you walked into the middle of the room.

"It's not your fault, Willy." You said softly as you looked up at him who had tears in his eyes, he gave a slight smile but you could tell he was holding back his tears. You cupped his face with your hand, caressing it watching him lean into it, he turned his head and gave a gentle kiss on your palm.
He looked back at you and it was as if he was a magnet, you felt yourself getting closer to him, your faces just a few inches away...Until.

"Ahem, I do hope I'm not...interrupting" Slugworth spoke up, ruining the moment
"I take it your responsible for ruining, Willys shop?" You spoke up, "Us? No, well, not personally. We may have encouraged Mrs. Scrubitt to enhance your creations"

"We paid her to poison them—"
"Yes, thank you, Gerald."
"Your welcome"

"So why have you come? To gloat?" "Oh no, Mr. Wonka...I just need to speak with you..." Mr. Slugworth glanced at you and back to Willy, "Alone."
You were about to protest but you felt Willy squeeze your hand, you looked up at him and he nodded, you sighed and took your hand away from his and walked past Mr. Slugworth...well you pushed him by the shoulder making him stumble and mumble something.

{Willy Wonka Pov}

I smiled slightly as I watched Y/n push past Slugworth but it dropped as she walked out of view, now my hand was cold.

"So what now?" I asked and Mr. Slugworth smiled, "a deal" Ficklegrubber grabbed a stack of money and held it up, "This is the precise amount you owe Mrs. Scrubitt" Ficklegrubber gave the money to Slugworth.
"This is for the number cruncher, the plumber, the telephonist, the so-called funny-man" Ficklegrubber said giving multiple more stacks of money to Slugworth.

Ficklegrubber then grabbed the last two stacks, "Now these, are for your 'precious' girls." He smirked as he held up one stack, "This is for the girl, Now we've put in a bit extra for her, so that she can get a place to live, clothes, toys...books" I gulped as I watched him hold up the next stack.

"And this is for that girl your infatuated with, now I'm being nice, I've put in extra for her as well to you know, help her settle." He smiled I looked at him as I thought.
"Oh yes, Mr. Wonka, you could change her life, change all their lives."

"And what would I have to do?" I asked "Leave town, oh and um, never make chocolate again."
"There's a boat sailing at midnight and for their sake as much as your own, I hope you're onboard, oh and! There will be a little surprise for you when you get on."

The three of them walked out and after a few minutes, I left as well, I walked towards the fountain and I looked up at the starry sky.

{Don't hate me but I'm skipping the song this one time...}

I walked towards the people by the harbour and I sighed, I'll never be able to see My sweet again...but it was for the best for them all, it was the best for her.

"Ah, Mr.Wonka your ticket, uh, one-way to the north pole." I walked towards Slugworth and grabbed the ticket, "It's premium economy" "it's basically economy, I mean, yeah, you get a little more legroom a complimentary packet of peanuts. Is it worth the extra? I don't know but these guys..." Prodnose shuts up as he see the others side eying him, "We don't need to go into detail"

Slugworth takes his glove off and holds it out to him, "Goodbye, Mr. Wonka" I took his hand and I knew he was going to squeeze it hard but I made sure to try not let him see the pain on my face but...it hurt a lot.

When he let go I let out a little "ah" I didn't bother to look back and I went on the boat, I gave the ticket to the man who moved out the way, "Thank you"
"Oh and Mr. Wonka." Slugworth called out, I turned and looked up at him, "What?" "Enjoy your little surprise." He smiled, I sighed and walked away.

There's no way I'm going to eat those peanuts!

The boat started to move slowly and I walked out to the front there was a seat covered in snow but there was a small bag saying 'premium economy' I exhaled heavily and as I went to go sit down I saw a brown sack wiggling around in the corner of my eye...

I squinted my eyes at it and I moved towards it slowly, as I got close enough I opened it and saw...

"Y/n?"

Chapter finished

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday I was really busy, sorry for the mistakes.

Word count: 1190 words