008.

You were in your bedroom and it was late, you couldn't fall off to sleep because your mind kept drifting off...drifting off to Willy.
What was wrong with you?! Your heart beats faster when your near him, hell! It beats just thinking about him! This is ridiculous.

You couldn't keep this to yourself and you got up from your bed and quietly walked towards Noodles room, you knocked on the door and you heard shuffling, soon the door opened and Noodle looked up at you groggily.
"Y/n? What happened—" "I need to tell you something, Noodle, it's very important!" You whispered.
"Can't you tell me in the morning?" "No! It can't wait!" She groaned and she moved aside and she let you in, you took a seat on her chair as she went to sit down on her bed after she had closed the door.

"Noodle...I..." she blinked at you waiting for you to spit it out, "I...." "Oh just spit it out already!" You sighed and looked away,
"I think I like Willy..." you mumbled which she didn't catch.
"What?" "IthinkIlikeWilly..." you said quickly and she blinked once more "What?" "Oh c'mon, Noodle.." "I'm trying but I can't hear you properly!"

You took a moment and then you sighed, "I think I like Willy." You said slowly and clearly, Noodle blinked and then she gasped, covering her mouth in the process.
"No way, Really?!" You nodded nervously,
"Oh but what if he doesn't like me back?!" You whined as you placed your hands over your face, this made Noodle deadpan.

"Y/n...are you blind?" "No?" Noodle sighs
"He likes you! It's so obvious!" You shake your head "No it isn't, he hasn't been giving any signs—" "He calls you his sweet!" "He probably does that with every other girl!"
Noodle groaned and she laid back onto her bed making it creak.

"No! He likes you, he's got this glint in his eye that screams 'I love you!'" Noodle said,
"Noodle I appreciate you trying to cheer me up—" "it's not to cheer you up it's for you to notice that he likes you! ALOT!" You sighed "but what—" "No!" You huffed and you rested your cheek in the palm of your hand.
"Look...I can try and see if he likes you by asking him tomorrow, will that help?" You perked up and nodded "Yes please, Noodle! Oh thank you!" You got up and hugged her making her giggle and hug you back.

You went back to your own room after tucking Noodle in as she requested...you laid down on your bed and you managed to drift off to sleep with the chocolatier stuck in your mind.

You walked next to Noodle as she listened to Willy talk about his encounter with the orange man with green hair.
"Yeah! He pinched my last jar of chocolate! We had a fight and he won...he hit me on the head with a frying pan!" "Uh huh." Noodle then stopped the cart and Willy popped his head out of the bag.
"You don't believe me?" "Willy...They just sounds absurd..." you answered, then everyone else hopped out of their bags and disagreed with Willy making him sigh.

Noodle then smiled, "but we don't need to sell chocolate today" "and why's that?" He asked looking at Noodle "you know that shop? You've been dreaming of?" Noodle then held up some keys and jingled it. Willys face soften and he perked up at the sight of it making you smile.

You made it to the Gallery gourmet and Willy opened up the door to the old abandoned shop, we all stepped inside and looked around, this would definitely need a good clean and polish...might as well just build a new shop!
You stepped on some glass making it crunch underneath your boots, you continued to look around, Willys back was facing you and you were unsure if he liked this or not.

Everyone stated their opinions on this store, telling Willy about the good stuff about this broken down store, you turned on the light and to be honest...it wasn't that bad.
"It's a start anyway" you spoke up making Willy turn to you and smile, "So what do you think Willy...do you like it?" Noodle asked.

"Do I like it? Its better than I imagined! Like look at this place! I mean yeah it's a wreck but the potential the bone!" Abacus chuckled at Willys enthusiasm "Mark my words this will be the best chocolate shop in the world!" Piper cheered and the others celebrated, Piper brought you in for a random hug making you giggle and hug her back.

"You won't be scrubbing for much longer, Noodle!" Noodle grinned and she ran towards him "We'll all be free! As free as flamingos!" Willy then picked up Noodle and spun her around in the air.
"And maybe you could have a lifetime partner" she smiled "Oh of course you can, Noodle!" Noodle rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Not me, Willy...Her" Noodle pointed to you who's back was facing them as you listened to Larry's underwater voice making you laugh ( probs a fake one ngl...)

"That's the plan, Noodle..." Willy smiled as he watched you with a longing look.

You all went through the storm drains, you were up front with Willy the rest just behind you two, "My sweet...I've got a question to ask.." Willy spoke up and you looked over to him, you heard a little gasp but you didn't pay attention to it.
"After we are free from our...debts, what are you going to do?" You thought for a bit "Probably go back to my family...my father wants me to pick up on dental care to take over one day...Why do you ask?" Willy sucked in some air and he looked towards you.

"Well..I was wondering if you'd work alongside me?" "You mean..." He then smiled "yes, My sweet, I want you to work alongside with me, every chocolatier needs his dentist!" "Hm? I've never heard that one before, but I guess it's true."

You then nodded, "I'll gladly work alongside you, Willy" you smiled and looked away quickly, oblivious to the fact that he turned to the others and they all silently celebrated.
Piper then leaned down towards Noodle "He's lovesick isn't he?" Noodle nodded, "Yup."

Chapter finished!

Word count: 1077 words