016.

"Mmm, Exquisite. You shouldn't let yourself get so worked up. It's just a bit of chocolate" the priest said to himself until the door opened up revealing a orange man with green hair.

"Correction: it was actually MY chocolate" Lofty said as he held the empty glass jar and he threw it directly at the man's head causing him to knock out.
Lofty pulled the lever and hopped on the elevator next door.

He wore a flying suit and as the elevator came to a stop he pulled a lever on the side of his suit making his wings expand out, he then flew towards the vault.
"You have made a very grave error, gentlemen. You steal from an Oompa Loompa we take back a thousand fold."

Lofty landed on a counter and looked up at a lever which said 'Emergency drain' he pulled it down and all the chocolate started to sink back down, you took a breath along with the other two.

You cleaned off your face the best you could and looked at the other two with a smile.
"What's going on, Willy?" Noodle asked, "It's draining, Noodle! We've been saved!" Noodle looked confused "By who?" "I don't know—" he then looked up and had a big grin, "By a little orange man!" You looked up as well.

You smiled at Lofty and waved which he politely bowed his head and waved back slightly.
"Thank you, Little orange man! Thank you!" Noodle screamed out happily as Willy cheered, Lofty nodded and walked away, as he had done his duty.

You giggled as you were getting pushed around by the mixers, you felt hands grab onto your waist and you looked at Willy with a smile, he smiled back to you lovingly.

—————————

The three chocolatiers made their way outside with a smile, that was until they saw all the police standing outside. Soon a car rolled up, it stopped in front of the three and it was the chief of the police and he had grown...ALOT

A police officer opened the door and out came at least a million of wrappers, the chief of police tried squeezing his way out, "Gentlemen! Thank goodness you're okay. I came as fast as I could—" the chief of police got stuck in his door, he tried pushing himself out earning weird looks from the three chocolatiers in front of him.

Soon he managed to squeeze out a chuckled, "Whew, car shrunk" "I'm sure it did...and you've nothing to worry about, Chief. All under control" Slugworth smiled.
"A couple of thieves broke in, but I'm afraid they met with a little...accident"

"In which they died" Prodnose said...

The three chocolatiers laughed lightly at that, "That's actually rather good, Gerald"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." A rather familiar voice called out, making them all turn in shock.
"Officer, would you kindly take a look at this?" Willy said as Noodle held the ledger proudly, "Wonka!" Slugworth yelled out.

"It details every single illegal payment these men have ever made, thousands of 'em" Noodle said, tilting her head at the three men.

"Affable, don't listen to her, she's lyin'—"
"Well of course she is!"

"She's not sir...she's absolutely right. It's incredible" Affable said, "Oh! Well, that seems like a case for the chief of police!" The chief walked towards Affable slowly because of his uhm...weight.
"So give it to me, Affable. I'll uh...take it off your hands, you know, save you the paperwork" the chief held his hand out.

"I can't do that, I'm afraid sir." "And why's that?" "Because your name is written down here." The chief looked at him confused "huh?" "A lot." Affable closed the ledger and looked at them all, "Gentlemen, you're under arrest."