002.

The next day came around quicker than what you would have liked "Oh Y/N! Get up and make some breakfast!" You hated this, you had the urge to spike their food or something but that would lead to more trouble, so you reluctantly got up from your bed and you tied up your hair and quickly went downstairs with a yawn. As you went pass Mrs.Scrubitt and Bleacher, Mrs.Scrubitt spoke up.

"Y/n, today I want you to go with Noodle to do her runs, I want you to make sure she's on time as always." Mrs.Scrubitt said without looking up at you. "Yes Mrs.Scrubitt" You threw on your apron and you happily started to make breakfast, 'Finally! I can see what it's like out in the town!' You thought.

As you finished making breakfast and serving it to everyone, you raced upstairs and got yourself ready, you spent a good 45 minutes or so getting ready and Noodle came into the room, "Y/n! what's taking so long?" "Oh, sorry Noodle, I'm just getting ready." you smiled as you looked at yourself in the mirror, "Y/n you look pretty every other day, why are you trying to look even prettier now?" You giggled at Noodles words "Thank you Noodle, but you never know who might be out there..." "Oh, just hurry up before Mrs.Scrubitt comes."

————————————

You and Noodle ventured through the town, and it was snowing, and you had a dress with no sleeves on, so you were shivering. "Y/n why didn't you bring a coat?" Noodle asked, "Because I don't have one..." If you were being honest, the snow nor the coldness matter to you at all you were just happy to get out of that building even just for a few hours. You and Noodle did the laundry run and you two both walked past the Gallery Gourmet, and you heard a booming voice.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the Gallery Gourmet! My name is Willy Wonka" The strange man in top hat said, "There! that's the guy I was telling you about!" Noodle said with an innocent smile, you looked towards him and let your eyes wander his appearance. He was...handsome you'd admit that, and he looked cute- oh stop it Y/n you just saw this guy!

"So quiet down and listen up" He then looked to the side and then back to the audience with a small smile "Nope, Scratch that. Reverse it" he then pulled out a teal egg looking thing from his pocket "I give to you, a hover choc" The egg thing then open down the middle not fully, but it showed its golden center "What the heck? how did he do that?" he then started to blow into a whistle making it open and shut, He then made the hover choc disappear from his hand and he started to sing to the crowd.

"In a jungle near Mumbai, there's a little hoverfly. Whose wings go at a thousand flaps a second, that's no lie."

"These Microscopic fleas like chocolate more than leaves and when asked nicely, lay precisely on little egg in each of these."

——————
He had a grin as he pulled out a glass jar of the hover chocs! "Oh Noodle, did you see that?!" "Yes Y/n, I did! isn't it so cool?"
——————

"When it hatches from its shell, it gives a happy yell, Woohoo! How thrilling to be living in a chocolate hotel"

"It beats its wings with glee and then as you can see. The chocolate will levitate and float most gracefully."

The hover chocs then started to levitate from the glass jar and float around the people making them stare in awe as some chatted amongst themselves about what was happening, Y/n and Noodle watched from the doors in awe as well.

"Well, there's chocolate and there's chocolate but only Wonka's makes your eyes pop out your sockelets!"

"Put your hand into your pockelet, get yourself some Wonka chocolate! Come now, I insist!"

"You've never had chocolate like this, No, you've never had chocolate like this."

The hover chocs went back into the jar and Wonka stared at it with a small smile as everyone cheered obviously wanting to taste the chocolate. As everyone applaud Noodle joined in having the biggest smile you've ever seen, you chuckled at how cute she was acting right now but soon your attention was brought back towards Wonka.

"Well, who wants to try one?" People raised their hands but... "I will!" It was Mr.Slugworth, Wonka stood off from his suitcase and looked at him in shock, "Mr.Slugworth..." He then turned to his left seeing... "Mr.Ficklegruber.." he then looked to his right seeing "And Mr.Prodnose" Wonka wore a big smile as he looked back at Mr.Slugworth "What an honor, ever since I was a little boy-" Wonka then felt his hand getting crushed by Slugworths hand as they had a handshake.

"T-that's quite a handshake!" "It's a business handshake, it means I mean business." Slugworth had a sly smile, he then let's go of Wonka's hand and looks at the glass jar, "Now come on! Let's try one of these 'Hover chocs'" Wonka held out his glass jar of hover chocs still in a bit of shock by that handshake.

Each of them grabs a hover choc and plop it in their mouth, they chew on it for a little while and soon Slugworth stops as the flavor of the hover choc melts in his mouth. "Ooo!..." Slugworth said "It's not just chocolate, is it? There's....Marshmallow." "That's right, harvested from the mallow marshes of Peru." Wonka smiled "And caramel? but, but it's..." Mr.Ficklegruber said "Salted! with the bittersweet tears of a Russian clown." Wonka replied that same smile.

"Oh, and is that...Surely not, Cherry?" Prodnose asked doing a weird thing with his eyes. "Thats right, cherry picked by the cherry pickers of the imperial gardens of Japan." You looked in utter shock 'So specific and oddly weird...He's a strange man.'

"Well, Mr.Wonka, I've been in business for a very long time, and I can safely say that out of all the chocolate I have ever tasted this is without doubt, one hundred percent WORST." Everyone gasped as they heard Slugworth announce it the worst chocolate, Wonka was a bit slow and celebrated thinking it was an endorsement. "Woohoo! There we have it ladies and gentlemen an endorsement from Mr- wait, the worst?" Wonka looked back at Slugworth like a sad puppy that just got kicked.

"We three are fiercest of rivals and we can all agree on one thing a good chocolate should be simple, plain and uncomplicated." Slugworth started "Well as this upon the croissants this is just..." "Weird" Prodnose finished Ficklegrubers sentence. Wonka glanced up and then back at Slugworth "What a shame, if you thought the chocolate was weird..." Wonka then has a small smile. "Then you are going to hate what happens next" Slugworth looked confused and soon...he started to levitate along with his rivals "What is the meaning of this Wonka?!" Slugworth panicked slightly everyone gasped and laughed as the three all bickered amongst themselves.

"You are out of your mind Wonka! who in their right minds would buy a chocolate that can make you fly?!" Wonka smiled and took off the cap of the jar "I don't know, Let's see...Who want's one?" Everyone tried grabbing a hover choc that was in the air and Wonka turned towards the entrance, he was about to playfully bow at Noodle but when he saw you in his view, he couldn't help but admire the sight of you, the two of you had a few seconds of eye contact before the police came "Go home, kids" Noodle quickly grabbed the handle of the cart she was pulling around and you two left.

"We should hurry before Mrs.Scrubitt gets mad" You said to Noodle making her smile "Yeah, but he was cool, wasn't he?" You giggled as you looked at her "He's a strange man with strange chocolate" you said playfully making Noodle giggle "I guess so."

Chapter Finished

Word count:1364 words