003.

Wonkas Pov

I walk back to Mrs.Scrubitt in slight disappointment, first I got my earnings taken off me but I got to see the most prettiest woman I've ever seen...too bad I'd probably never see her again, No! After I pay for my room I'll try and find this beautiful woman, no matter the cost.

Second person POV

Wonka walks through the doors with his sovereign in his hand, "Oh Mr.Wonka! How did it go?" Mrs.Scrubitt spoke up "Not as well as I quite hoped" Wonka gave Mrs.Scrubitt a smile.
"Oh but I did get to see a beautiful sight..." he sighed dreamily at the memory of the (H/c) hair that was in a half up half down hairstyle, those (E/c) eyes—Oh how lovesick he is...

"Oh yeah? A lady caught your eye, Mr.Wonka?" Wonka nodded "Oh how I can go on about how beautiful she is—" "Aw well sorry to burst your thought bubble, Mr. Wonka but it's time to settle up now" Mrs.Scrubitt cut Wonka off and he nodded putting his suitcase on the ground as he placed the silver coin on the counter and slid it across towards her.

"Ah yes, this sovereign should cover up the room" Mrs.Scrubitt looked at the sovereign and she looked back up at Wonka, "Yes that's for the room but I'm afraid you've caused a few extras from your stay with us" She smiled making Wonka confused.

"Have I?" "Oh yes, you have" she then grabbed a book that had all his fees in it, Mrs.Scrubitt started to list his fees with the help of Bleacher who was closing every door and window, "and that comes to...10 thousand Sovereigns" Mrs.Scrubitt grinned making Wonkas eyes pop out like saucers "10 thousand? I-I don't have 10 thousand"

Bleacher finished closing the front door and started to walk towards Wonka making Wonka step backwards, "Then it looks like we have a problem, Mr.Wonka." "You'll have to work it off in the wash house ain't ya?" Mrs.Scrubitt added onto Bleachers sentence.

Tiddles (The dog) barked at Wonka making Wonka flinch and step back making him an easy target to push down the laundry chute. "You'll make a sovereign a day" "10 thousand days..." Wonka said in disbelief...

"That's 27 years"

Bleacher pushed Wonka back "Hey!"

"4 months"

"And 16 days" Mrs. Scrubitt finished off saying, Wonka was about to open his mouth but he got pushed down the Laundry chute making yelp. He slid down the laundry chute and he landed safely in the bin of laundry.
Wonka then dug himself out, panting heavily as he focused on his breathing "Ah! You must be Mr.Wonka!" The older man with glasses spoke, it being Abacus Crunch.

"Who are you?" Wonka asked, Abacus stood up, "Abacus Crunch, accountant of the captains, At least I was..."

"He runs the place." A confident voice spoke up, it being Piper Beinz "and you best do as he says or you answer to me" she then offered her hand which Wonka took without hesitation "Piper Beinz" she said and Wonka hopped out of the laundry bin "plumber by trade" Piper finished off saying.

"This is Mrs. Lottie Bell" she gave a shy wave, Piper turned to Wonka "she doesn't talk much"
"Aaaandddd! Larry Chucklesworth!" Larry came through, his bow twirling "A comedian!" Abacus grumbled as he didn't agree with Larry's statement...

"We do have another but she's probably helping Noodle or cooking, Her names 
Y/n" Piper said "They got all of you too?" Lottie nodded "I'm afraid so, we all were in need to find a place to stay and neglected the small print" Abacus said disappointed.