013.

"Excuse me, sir, could you spare a piece of chocolate for a starvin' orphan?" Noodle asked the priest, the priest turned to her and sighed "I'm sorry, my child, I don't have any on me"

"Oh..."

When the priest back was turned on Noodle he plopped a chocolate into his mouth cheekily, as he was distracted by the chocolate, Noodle snuck some acacia mints into his pocket.
"Then have some acacia mints"

As she successfully pulled it off she walked away as the doors opened for the priest, "Yes!"

————————

{At the zoo}

"To Basil Bond, employee of the week" The zoo guard said as he looked at the chocolate, he plopped it in his mouth "Oh, that's lovely..." he then fell off to sleep quickly.

Willy ran up to the window and pulled the lever to open the gates and Abacus grabbed the keys, you followed behind as you went to go retrieve Abigail.

————————

Soon you were on the truck, You and Willy were at the back attending to Abigail as Abacus drove.
"Everything all right back there?" "Everything's fine! Isn't it, Abigail?" Abigail huffed in response as if agreeing.

"Tell her she might want to duck" Abacus said out of no where
"Tell her to what?" You asked "DUCK!" Just in time, Abigail had ducked, as they went under a bridge.
Abigail popped her head back up and shook her head.

Now you were all outside of the Cartel, you all set everything up, you helped Abigail walk towards the front door and told her to wait which she surprisingly listened, Abacus drove the truck off somewhere to get rid of the evidence for now.

"Okay, let's go" Willy said grabbing your hand gently and tugging you towards a wall where you two stood behind, you both peaked over to make sure everything was going according to plan.

Willy looked down at you and smiled "You know...You look absolutely gorgeous, My sweet" you looked up at him and chuckled, "Why thank you." The two of you stared at each other as you both briefly forgot about the whole scheme.

When you heard screaming coming from the cartel you both looked at each other and raced off towards the nearest telephone booth where the others were.

————————

{From inside the cartel}

Abigail was chasing after the priest as he made his way towards the nearest telephone, he climbed up the ladders and then grabbed the phone.

"What did I do to deserve this?...you know what you did Julius, you've sold your soul for 30 pieces of chocolate"

"Hello, operator. How May I direct your call?" Lottie spoke over the phone,
"I need the zoo! It's an emergency"
"Putting you through to the escaped animal department now."

————————

The phone rang and Larry picked it up, "Hello, Zoo" you all started to make animal noises as Larry talked to the priest on the phone.

"Quiet down, you animals" Larry said, we all stayed quiet as he spoke underwater "You too, octopus"
"There's a giraffe!" The priest spoke over the phone, "What? Oh, yeah, I think we did lose a giraffe."

"Well, could you come and get it?" "Okay, jeez, I'll send the guys around"Larry put the phone back and looked at us with a big smile.

You, Willy and Noodle got into the stack of hay at the back of the crate as you all drove off towards the cartel, once we were there Abacus rolled down his window.
"Are you the cleric that called about a giraffe?"

Everyone brought the crate inside and opened up the front board,
"All clear!" Abacus said and you all popped your head out, you took some of the hay out of Noodles hair not caring that you had some in your own.

You all followed Abacus, he opens a door and there was a little cross handle, He pulled it to the right and the other slot started to go down, Willy stepped on the top of the elevator first, then Noodle and you followed behind.
As you all waited patiently going down, you continued to tend to Noodles hair, getting out all the hay you could.

Soon we made it down, the door opened and revealed no one, the woman down there looked confused and she walked towards the elevator, when she saw the little present she picked it up and started to read the note.

"Thanks for all your hard work, father Julius and the chocolate cartel..." she said.

She took the top part of the small present off and looked at the chocolate, "Oh, that's nice"
She then plopped it in her mouth, "Mmm"

You all watched as the woman started to take effect of the chocolate, watching her dance and sing.
"Wow, she can really move..." Willy whispered making Noodle turn to him and give him a weird look.

The woman started to get emotional "I could've been happy, but I threw a pearl away. I'll give him a call...no I can't...I will give him a call actually" the woman made her way over to the telephone in the corner and started to dial it.

"Basil? It's Gwennie" all three of you looked at each other in shock, "what are the chances?" Noodle whispered

"Those days in chemistry class were the happiest of my life" soon she fell down, falling asleep, "Wow...That was interesting" you said as Willy jumped down, he twirled his cane as he walked towards the vault, Noodle yanked the keys from the woman's belt and opened the vault.

We opened the door and smiled, "Cool" Noodle said.

Chapter finished

Word count: 941 words