007.

Authors note:
Sorry for not posting for a while I'm starting on another Wonka x reader fanfic because I find this really fun to make. Let's just say...Willy Wonka is a wife stealer...

Story starts:

The bell struck 12:00 and the sun shined all across the city making the snow melt.
From where you were standing you watched as a man proposed to a orange haired woman, you 'awed' at the couple but then you watched as the man stands up and leaves, leaving the woman disappointed and disheartened, You watched as the man tried calling a taxi but instead the taxi drove past and wet him.

The man made his way to a free table at a restaurant, "Willy, go!" You whispered to him as he finished up putting the waiter outfit on, "See you later, My sweet" Willy winked at you and made his way over to the man.
Your heart started to beat faster again, wonder why...

"Hello waiter, do you have anything for a broken heart?" The man asked, Willy looked back and smiled at you before turning back to the man.

"So the taxi's never stop, the girls think your a flop. You're wet and cold, you're getting old, your confidence is shot!"

———————
"It's true..."
———————

"When people look at you, they seem to look straight through or like you're something brown they found upon the bottom of their shoe"

——————
"Have you been following me?!"
——————

"But this should lift the gloom, My giraffe milk macaroons, just take the chance and you'll be dancing to a different tune!"

"Goodbye to feeling small and frightened of it all, just eat a few of these and you'll be feeling ten feet tall!"

——————
The man ate the macaroons in pure delight and he stood up on his chair with a big smile.
He then took a step onto the table and Willy went to go stand on the one next to him.
——————

"Well there's chocolate and there's Chocolate"
"Only Wonka's makes your confidence sky-rocke-let! Put your hands into your pocke-let and get yourself some Wonka chocolate!"

——————
Everyone started to crowd Wonka, giving him sovereigns in exchange for his chocolates, the man jumped off the table and ran towards the woman,
"Madam just one kiss!" "Yes please" the two then shared a kiss and you 'awed' at them the second time now.
——————

"Have you ever had chocolate like this? No, you've never had chocolate like this!"

———————
Noodle noticed the police coming on their bikes and Noodle whistled at the two of you, Wonka looked and he got off the table, grabbing your hand in the process and running off towards the storm drain.
Wonka jumped down first, splashing into the water and he held his arms out and you jumped into his arms and he placed you down gently
———————

———————
You were now in a tram with Wonka and you two overheard two women talking,
"Have you tried his new one?" "No.." "well you've got to have a go!"
Wonka smiled as he turned to them holding out the chocolate in his hands
———————

"Then pop one in and everything becomes a broadway show"
The two women started to eat the chocolate and started to dance.