1. First meet

Freen's pov

Today is the start of my last year of my college. And as the president of the student council I have to go early and prepare everything for welcoming the first year.

I'm still not a morning person. But I had to wake early in the morning. I live alone in my condo, so I made myself breakfast after finishing getting ready.

I wore a white shirt and jeans

That's my car

That's my car. My dad gifted this when I was promoted to the COO of our company.

I study Buisness at Thai international University. I reached my campus at 7 am. My friends Nam, Noey, Heng are already there.

"You are early miss president" Heng said moking me. All my friends know is to make me iritate

"Where's Kate" I asked

"As usual running late, she asked us not to wait. She will join us in the counsil room" Noey said.

We all are in student council and Noey is the vice president.

"Let's go we have lot of works" I said and we all went to office.

We had to arrange a morning assembly for the new students to inform them about the rules and regulations. Uniform is must. All the students has to wear white shirt in campus.

We arranged everything before 8 30 am. And I told Nam to make the announcement

"All the first year students must be present at the auditorium before 9 am" Nam announced

I forgot my phone at counsil room so i went back to get it. Most of the first year students are already at the auditorium So I  had to hurry up before the principal arrive.

As I was walking someone bumbed on me. And the coffee they they are holding fell on me. Fuck what a great day to start.

The person was saying sorry and all i could think about was my shirt and when I looked at the person i felt my heart missed a beat.

She was gorgeous

She was gorgeous. Her sparkling eyes, her pointy nose and her plump lips. I wanted taste it. Fuck God Freen wake up. You have a fucking FIANCE.

I hurriedly went back to reality and i saw her looking at me like I was some angel. I didn't wait any longer. I quickly run to council room and grabbed my phone. Then I came back to auditorium

"Why are you late Freen, principal was asking for you" Kate said

"I bumbed into someone and i need a new shirt it's ruined" I said

"We don't have extra shirt and we have to start the programme now. So why don't you just wear this blazer and go and see the principal" Heng said as he handed me a blazer. I looked at him and took it, I think I have no other choice. I wore it and went to see principal

"Where were you Freen, we should start now" Mr Chen, the principal said.

"Sorry sir, there was a little problem" I said and made my way for the speech.

Becky's pov

"Becca, wake up you are gonna be late for the first day" my mom announced and i quickly got up and got ready. I wore a white cropped top with jeans.

I got down and saw my dad having breakfast "good morning princess" my dad said

"Good morning dad" I said and gave him a kiss

"Morning trouble maker" that was riche my annoying brother

"Morning my annoying brother" I said back at him

"Stop it you two, finish your breakfast. And Richie will drop you at college" mom said and we both nodded

After breakfast Richie dropped me off at college and he also bought me milk tea. I was already late and irin texted me to come directly to the auditorium. While I was walking fast. I bumped into someone.

My milk tea spilled on her shirt. Shit. I said sorry to her. I couldn't look at her face, cause my concentration was on her shirt.

After a minute I looked at her. Fuck she was heavenly gorgeous. Her eyes, and her nose. And her lips. Gosh I really wanted to taste it. I was so immersed in my thoughts. Before i could come back to reality she was already gone. Fuck i should have asked her for number.

I was a little disappointed, cause this is the first time someone made me feel like this. And i want to make her mine.

I walked to the auditorium, but my mind was still on that gorgeous girl. Fuck

I saw Irin and Nop in the middle row, so I went near them. We were talking about our classes. Irin and i are law students, while Nop is computer science.

Then everyone got silent, and we saw the principal and some students at the stage. Miss gorgeous was also there. She was wearing blazer this time. I felt bad for running her shirt. I quickly texted Charlotte to buy a white shirt and i asked her to hand it to me as soon as possible.

The principal came towards mike and started to say something but I didn't listen. All my attention was towards miss gorgeous.

"Ok students I hope you all behave well. And I will let the student council president say something to you" with that he looked at the students who were at the stage with miss gorgeous, and she came towards the mike. Oh she's miss president huh.

"Good morning juniors, I'm Freen Antrukal, your student council president" she said. So her name is Freen hmmm... Cute

"I'm a final year student, studying business. And I want you to follow the rules of the campus and try not to create problems. And whatever help you need as a student. We will be there for you" with that she ended the speech. God she's so cold.

"The rumours are about the ice Princess " I heard some students talking

"But she's a goddess" another student said

"I will come to class daily if I can see her face, she's soo hot" another one said

"Listen up juniors, I'm Noey, I'm the vice President of the student council. And I'm gonna tell you about some rules and regulations that you should follow and it's compulsory ............. " The Vice president was talking non-stop and I was looking at Miss President

I hope I will make you mine soon, miss president