52. Desire 🔞

Freen's pov

After all the act with billy and the brief talk about the partnership. We all made our way back to our hotel and took our luggage and went to Charlotte's home.

When we reached there, I saw Heng waiting for us in the hall. He told us our partners room and took Nop with him.

I was tired but I wanted to see my baby. I took my bag and went to her room. I opened the room and saw her drying her hair. When she saw me. She ran towards me and jumped on me.

"Wifey" she called me sweetly like a baby. I placed my arms around her and held her tightly so that she wouldn't fall back.

"I missed you so much wifey" i said. I was missing her presence all day. When I saw her at the event, i badly wanted to go near her and hug her. But i couldn't I was resisting myself from doing it.

"Me too my love" she said and got down from me. When she got down I saw a full view of her chest valley. Gosh I want to devour her badly. But she might be tired and i don't want to make her too tired. As I was fighting in my thoughts, i felt her lips on mine which brought me back to reality. I gulped when I felt my buddy waking up.

"Why do you have to look so hot mrs Sarocha" she asked and i gulped again. Why does she have to be this sexy while saying it . She traced jaw using her finger and it reached my ear.

"Do you know how much I wanted to rip that clothes from you and kiss you senselessly and make love to you" she said in a husky voice and kissed my ear. God she's making me lose my control. I couldn't take it anymore

I was leaning towards her lips to kiss her. Her breath gently hits my lips. Then I feel her soft lips pressed against mine. She encircled her hands on my neck as i wrapped my arms around her hip, pulling our bodies closer together.

Her lips slowly move against mine but then I feel her take my bottom lip in between hers. She sucks it gently and my grip on her hips tightened as I run my tongue across her top lip as she bites mine slightly. Which causes me to moan. I feel her smirking against my lips and then she pulls back and moves away from me.

I look her up and down as she reaches for the bottom of her dress, she quickly pulls it over her head and tosses it somewhere in the room. I don't know where, because my eyes never left her body. The blue lace panties and bra she's wearing is so fucking hot!

"Enjoying the view?" She asks in a seductive tone that sends shivers through out my body. And my buddy begins to twitch.

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I am. Now why don't you take the rest of it off?" I say as she shakes her head and grabs my hand, pulling me towards her.

"That's your job," She whispers in my ear then slowly licks my ear lobe. Fuck, I can't take it anymore.

I pushed her down on the bed slightly and took off my blazer and trousers, leavine in my sports bra and boxer. I position myself between her legs, and we both moan as my hardened member meets her warm clothed pussy briefly. I peck her lips and then kiss her from her jaw, to her neck and then licking everywhere else, i have such a hunger to taste every inch of her skin.

I run my hands over her sides as she arches her back slightly granting me the access I needed. I slide my hands behind her back and unclasp her bra. I slide it off her shoulders and tosses it somewhere in the room as I suck her neck, leaving a mark for everyone to see.

"Mhmm Freen," Becky moans as she arches her back once again. I lick my way down the valley of her breasts and kiss the right one before taking her harden nipple into my mouth. She moans more as I roll my tongue over the stiff nipple and massage her left breast gently. She rocks her hips and I grind down into her, causing her to let out a noise that sounded like it was between a groan and moan.

I switch from one breast to the other. After paying both of them equal attention, I kiss her stomach briefly and then sit up. I slide my hands under her knees and she bends them for me.

I bend down and kiss her inner thighs, as I slowly make my way back up her legs. I put her legs up on my shoulders and kiss her calf on her left leg before I grab the waist band of her panties. I slowly start to pull them down her legs.

I could stare at this all day, her smooth hairless skin slick with so much juice that it's glistening in the light. I pull the panties off and toss them to the floor, as I looked up at her and saw how intently she has been watching me. Her breathing got heavier, and I saw how her chest begin to rise and fall in a quick manner. I bring my lips to her ankle.

"Aren't you going to take those off?" She asks me and I look down at her body trying to find what I missed. She chuckles lightly and moves her foot. And motioned me to take my clothes off.

When I completely undressed she saw my buddy down there and She bites her lip and her eyes become even more filled with lust. I line myself up at her entrance and watches as the tip slowly disappears inside her. The tip quickly becomes the head, and more and more of my length disappears until I'm completely inside of her.

"Oh fuck.....You are so fucking tight baby!" I moan as I grip of her thighs, I slowly begin to thrust into her. She moans quietly and closes her eyes. I thrust slowly but with purpose. I watch as my member repeatedly disappears inside her and how slick it is every time it leaves her.

"Oh Freen," She moans as I thrust into her faster. I thrust deeper than ever before.

"Damn wifey, You feel so fucking good around my dick" I moan as I watch Becky bite her lip. Her eyes are heavily lidded so I'm not sure if they're even open. I grip her thighs tight and thrust hard.

"Oh shit...." Becky moans as I keep fucking her.

"God yes, right there Daddy" I feel myself getting closer to my orgasm so, i lean forward slightly and rub her clit with my thumb.

"Yeah, right there baby, You like that," I asked her  From this position. She nodded her head unable to speak more because of the pleasure. Becky is breathing really hard and lifting her hips into my thrusts.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She moans.

"Fuck I'm about to cum!" I moan and Becky nods her head. Her mouth is open slightly and her eyes are still shut tightly. Then I notice the vice like grip around my dick and the contracting of her muscles. I feel my knees buckle slightly and I shut my eyes as I push us both into our orgasms.

"Freen......" I heard Becky screaming my name when she cummed. I lay on top of her body and try to catch my breath. God that was good.

I then lay down properly and pulled her towards me. I pecked her temple "I love you my wifey" I said and she smiled

"Me too, Love" she said as she closed her eyes.  I cleaned both of us and changed the sheets before sleeping.

I feel like I'm home whenever I'm with Becky.

My home