70. It's For Ever

Freen's pov

Today is our wedding day. God I'm so nervous even though we are already married and have a kid.

Actually we decided to get married after one month and here I am. Getting tensed.

It's a simple wedding with our family and friends. Becky wanted it be simple and how can I say no to her.

"Geez calm down Freen, she won't run away" it was Nam.

"God, why are here. Aren't you supposed to be with Becca now" i asked

"I was, but how can I miss you watch this nervous Freen" she said and laughed. And the others joined too. "But you look so beautiful Freen, I'm sure Beck is gonna Freeze wge she see you like this" Nam added.

Yeah i decided to wear a dress cause my wife wanted to see me in a dress. I don't look bad though. And i do like dresses, it just the pants are more comfortable than this. So i don't wear dress that often.

"It's time guys let's go" Noey said as she stood up. Noey, Heng, Kate and Engfa were my best mans. And Nam, Char, Nop and Irin were Becky's brides maids.

I made my way to the altar with my gang. Everyone was cheering for me. I smiled at everyone as I made my way towards the altar.

The officiant saw some and smiled and i bowed towards him showing my respect. I saw my mom and dad looking at me. I know from their looks they are proud of me.

Engfa, Noey Nam, heng were teasing me. And we were bantering with each other. Until we heard the door open again and i saw my friends face. They smiled.

"You are indeed a lucky one Freen" Nam said

"She's beautiful buddy" Noey said. I heard the crouds cheering again. And i slowly turned around to see her.

Gosh my breath got stuck when I saw her

Gosh my breath got stuck when I saw her. Shes breathtakingly beautiful. My eyes were tearing up when I saw her. God how can I be so lucky to be with her.

Our little baby was escorting her, she smiled when she looked at me. I know she's surprised to see me in the dress. And from the looks I know she likes it.