57. Can't lose you

Becky's pov

As we made our way to the 3rd floor. We saw many guards on there. I know it's gonna be a long night for us.

We shot as many as we can. Even though we don't like this killing thing we have to. We have to put an end to this. They have hurted many people and it has to put an end today.

Gun shots were hearing from everywhere. We know that all of us are fighting now and we can't give up and we have to win.

We have shot most of the people there.

"Ahhh" I heard Char's yelling sound and when I looked at her. I saw her laying on the floor after getting shot.

Suddenly a blonde man came with 3 bulky man. The blonde man smiled evily looking at us.

The 3 bulky man made their way towards us. Irin was beside Char looking at her injuries. I tried to fight them. we didn't had any bullets left to shoot them too. The bulky mens tried to attack us and i did my best to fight back. Char and irin joined me. But they are too powerful and they made us so weak. We tied us.

After that they carried us down and we didn't had any energy left to fight.

I'm sorry love, if i couldn't protect myself better. A tear escaped when I thought that there is a possible chance that i won't get to see Freen again.

The bulky man put us down and the blonde man with evil smirk look at me and grabbed my hair and made me look at the right side where Freen was fighting with the bulky man and I saw Noey and Engfa with her.

The blonde man tightened the grip on my hair and pointed the gun at Freen's side. I panicked and called her "Babe". She looked at me. I was the panic in her eyes.

"Hey sis" The blondean said

"Seng...." I heard her say. I closed my eyes when I felt pain on the head.

"Haha, you remember me huh" he said

Freen's pov

Fuck that basterd. "Don't do anything to her" i pleaded

"Oh Freen I told you not to show your weakness to your enimes" he said.

"Fuck that, don't you fucking hurt her seng" i warned him

"Fiesty, good" he said and smiled evily

"Just let her go seng, do whatever you want to do with me. Just let her go" i pleaded again

"Not so easy, this bitch made my babe suffer" he said. His babe. Who the hell is that

"Just let her go Seng" I said

"You know she was my Target and you came in the middle last time" he said and pointed his gun towards Bec

"Please, don't do anything to her" i pleaded again.

"Freen, divert his attention as much as you can.  Michael is behind Seng he will take Seng and Nam, Kate and Kirk already fixed their targets on the 3 men" Heng said

"Aahhhh" I heard Becky yelling

"Don't touch her basterd " I yelled

"You don't have the upperhabd here Freen, look at the situation now" he siad.

"Freen" I heard Noey and Engfa's voice

"Oh look at the 3 musketeers, how lovely" he said sarcastically

I saw Micheal making his way and Heng informed that they are gonna shoot in 10 sec.

"I'm gonna make you pay aashole " I said and smiked. I saw his face becoming pale and we saw the 3 men falling down and when seng looked back he was knocked out by Michael.

We made our way towards our lovers. Michael tied Seng. Mind and the others came towards us. We set their ties off.

"Get the ambulance" i said

"They are already waiting downstairs" Nop said.

"Mind Check this place thoroughly" I said and she nodded and i looked at Micheal "Take him to our new safe house" i said and he nodded "Kirk accompany Micheal" I said

"On it" he said back

"Nop and Heng check all the cctv and find as much as evidence you can from here" I said

"On it" he said

We carried them downstairs and and put them in the ambulance. Me, Noey and Engfa went with them in the ambulance and the others will join us after the completing their tasks.

As we reached the hospital, the doctors were ready to check on them. They took them one by one to check on the and we were told to wait outside the rooms.

The doctor who checked irin came back and informed that she's alright and we can visit her.

The doctor who checked Char came and said that she needs an operation cause she was shot and they rushed her into the operating room.

Lastly the doctor who checked Bec came back "who is Freen" he asked

"It's me" I said and he looked at me

"Come with us, she's not cooperating with the treatment, she said she wants to meet you first" he said and i chuckled at her stubborn ass.

"Go and check on her" Engfa said. I do wanna go and check her but I dont wanna leave Engfa here alone.

"It's ok, I'll be here with Fa you go and make sure Becky is ok and come back after the treatment" Noey said and i nodded

I went to her room with the doctor and nurse and i saw her yelling at the nurses who are trying calm her down.

"Babe" i called her. She quickly removed the iv on her hand came towards me and embraced me

"Are you ok" she asked and examined my whole body

"Relax, wifey. I'm ok let them check on you and treat you first" I said

"But babe " she whined

"No buts, first treatment. Don't be a stubborn I'll be here with you. Ok??" I asked and she nodded. God she's such a baby.

I stayed beside her throughout the whole treatment. Whenever she winced in pain I held her tight. I didn't wanna see her in pain again.

After the treatment , the doctor gave seductives to her and she slept off. Our mothers came into the room and hugged me. I told them to stay beside her and went to check on Engfa.

Engfa was sitting with my dad and Becky's dad. They told me that, Char's parents are in London and they will arrive at the morning.

I sat beside Engfa and held her hand. She looked at me with teary eyes and smiled weakly.

The doctors came from the operation room. We all made our way towards the doctor.

"We tried our best.............."

The next the i know is Engfa collapsed on me.

Fa