24. Misunderstandings

Freen's pov

As we won the match we had a group hug and our gang joined and they were congratulating us.

I didn't saw Becky and I was searching for her. I haven't saw her since that outburst. I wanted to ask for her forgiveness.

Finally I saw her, she was walking towards me with a smile. A genuine one. Is she walking in slow motion or is it just my head.

Then i heard someone calling 'baby' it's a familiar voice. Even before looking at the person, she hugged me and I saw Becky standing in front me with a confused look. And i saw tears forming in her eyes.

Suddenly that girl kissed me. That was none other than Nita. Fuck this girl. Becky started to walk away.

"I missed you love" she said. I pushed her

"Don't you dare touch me Nita" I said

"Ooh don't be grumpy darling" she said and placed her hand on my shoulder

"Get your filthy hands out of her" Noey yelled.

"Fuck off bitch" Engfa said

"Do you have a death wish" Kate said

"Baby" she called me again

"Don't you dare call me that, I have fucking told you a million times Nita, fucking move on" I said and walked away. The others followed me

"Find Becky" I said and they all looked puzzled "i said go and find Becky" I yelled.

"Chill bro I'll go" Heng said.

"Make sure she's ok, you can leave now" I said and they all nodded

I walked all around the campus to find her. I got a text from Noey saying that she's at the music room

I hurriedly went towards her. When I opened the door I saw Becky and Billy hugging. I quickly closed the room and left the place.

Becky's pov

Fuck that bitch, how can she kiss her. How can she let her kiss her. Uhhhhhh i fucking hate you Sarocha. I ran outside and went to music room. I know there won't be anyone at that time.

As I was crying I felt a presence beside me. I didn't even look who it's was. Suddenly he hugged me. I wasn't comfortable at all.

I quickly pulled away from the hug "what the fuck Billy" I said

"What do you mean, I was just consoling you" he said

"I don't need your consoling, stay the fuck away from me " I said and walked away. But he grabbed my hand. His grip was so hard that I'm sure it will leave a mark.

"What the fuck is your problem, I'm being nice here" he said

I quickly removed his hand "don't fucking touch me" I said but he held me tightly and started to kiss my neck. I quickly kicked his private part and ran away.

As i was running I got a call from irin i quickly took it.

"Fuck Becca, where are you" it was irin

"I'm at the hallways" I said in a cracked voice

"Wait there, and don't go anywhere I'll be there in a minute " she said.

I waited for them to arrive. After 5 minutes they came. Irin quickly hugged me.

"Why did you run away, are you ok you look pale and panicked" she asked

"I'm fine" I said and she broke the hug and Char held my hand

"Who did this" she asked, i didn't say anything

"Tell me Becca " Nop asked

"It's Billy" I said

"That's it he's gonna die in my hands" Char said and walked away before i could stop her. Nop and Irin also went with her. So I also  followed them.

Noey's pov

As irin texted that Becca was with her, we all went to check on Freen. I don't know what is happening between them. We can see that they love each other deeply. But we aren't sure what is their problem. I know Freen is engaged and she may hold back her feelings. Even though everything is confusing. And we can't even ask the both, they will only glare at us.

As we were searching for Freen, we saw her going to the parking lot. I can see that her mood is very bad. But she's my cousin and I'm very worried about her.

"Freen stop" Nam yelled. We all reached near her

"What is happening here Freen" Kate asked but she kept silent

"Freen ple-" I was cut off by freen

"Enough" she said and left us. She drove her car at full speed.

"What the fuck" Heng yelled

"Can you just calm down" Kate said

"We need to find out what is happening between them" I said

"How, only they can answer that question and they aren't saying anything about it" Engfa said

"Man I'm hella confused" Heng said as he rubbed his nape.

"You asshole" I heard a familiar voice yelling

"Hey isn't that Charlotte" I said and they all looked at the direction I was pointing. The next move Char did made us all shock. She just kicked Billy.

"Fuck, that will hurt like a bitch" I heard Nam said. We all went near them to see what was happening.

Then we saw Nop running towards Billy and punched him. Wtf happens to them "how dare you touch her asshole" he said. We all were shocked. 

"Irin stop" we heard Becky's voice. Even before i could see Irin, she already got on top of him and punched him in his face.

"Grab them guys" Becky yelled. So i grabbed irin , Engfa grabbed Char and Heng grabbed Nop. They all are yelling at him and threatening to kill him and shouting to release them

"Stop it guys" Becky yelled again and this time they all calmed down.

"It's just a small bruise, and I'm fine. He's not worth it" Becky said.

"Wait, what did he do" Kate asked

"Not you guys too. Saty calm" Becky said and went near Billy. "If I were you i will never show my face" she said and he left the place quickly.

"Care to explain what happened here" Nam asked

"He tried to take advantage of me and i kicked him on his balls and escaped his grip. Then I met them and when I told them what happened they all came here and  you know the rest" Becky said

"Why does he have to do something like that, aren't you a couple  " Kate asked..

"No, never" Becky said "where's P'Freen " she asked

"Oh, well......" Nam said

______________________________________________

Author's note

So your guess is right guys, hehe 😁

Take care my readers

Love you all

🌷💜