13. Fight

Irin's pov

After spying on them, we are now at Nop's house. He is checking the photos and we are making some food.

After some minutes Nop came with the photos and information about them.

"So these are the ones who are in the serpent gang" Nop said giving us the photos

"These are Mew, Gold, Type and Build. I know them" Char said

Me and Becky Shared a knowing look.

"We also know them, they are our seniors. The one who tried to make a move to Irin on the first day and we ended up in an argument" Becky said

"Yup, he is still annoying me" I said

"Assholes" Char said

"What is our plan" i asked

"We have to find out what their plan is" Becky said

"I need their phone, maybe i could find something on that" Nop said

"How could we take their phones" i asked

"Irin" Char and Nop said.

"No, never. I have another plan. But you have to be very quick Nop" Becky said and she explained my plan to them. And we all agreed.

The next day

Becky's pov

Today we are going to play a little dirty. I know it's my plan. And it could go wrong too. So we planned to do it in public so if it becomes more dangerous others will be there to help us.

The plan is to provoke, Gold and make him come face to face when we are at the canteen.

I texted Gold saying that 'if he is a real man, he will talk to me face to face not begging through my texts' I'm not sure if this will work or not. But I'm damn sure that this will hurt his ego.

We actually waited for him too long and now we are going to lunch. Everyone is already waiting for us. Me and Irin went to the washroom before coming to the cafeteria so we got a little bit late.

As we were walking towards our gang, we heard someone shouting Irin's name and it was none other than Gold.

"What the fuck was that message" he asked grabbing Irin's hand

"What asking you if you were a real man" Irin asked back

He scoffed "do you think you can insult me if I have a crush on you, you are wrong" he said as he tightened the grip on Irin's hand

"Don't fucking touch her asshole" i said as i grabbed his hand

"Oh little one don't even try" he said. Suddenly Mew, Type and Build also came

"Oops, you are outnumbered girls, what do you say make an apology and beg for my forgiveness" he said

"Not even in your dreams" I said as i kicked him.

Freen's pov

We were waiting for Irin and Becky, why are they taking so long to come.

We wer eating food and discussing about the class until we heard some murmured. And when we all looked at where the other students are looking. We saw Gold grabbing Irin's hand and he was fucking mad and they both are keeping a cool face.

We all stood up to go near them when Charlotte stopped us

"Stay, they know how to handle" she said and we all did what she asked. I was worried about them. And if he hurted a even a tiny skin of Becca I'll kill him for sure.

They were talking and suddenly Mew, Type and Built came beside Gold. And they were laughing. Suddenly Becky kicked gold and he fell on the ground. Fuck that's gonna hurt him a lot. We all were shocked when we saw Becky kicking him.

Then Mew tried to attack on Becky and irin punched him on the face. Gosh they are so tiny yet they have so fucking strength.

Type and Build attached them both and Mew was trying to kick but someone threw a milkshake bottle on him. And it was none other than Charlotte. She's like a Barbie doll. We have never seen her angry unless Engfa flirted with other girls.

"Fight fairly assholes" she said and kicked him. Wtf

Charlotte's pov

They were attacking Becky and irin and i couldn't just watch them having all fun. And I saw Mew trying to attack Becky who was already attacking build. So i threw the milk shake I had in my hand on him. That fucking asshole.

I went near them and kicked him. Becky took Gold's phone when he tried to punch her and gave it to Nop without anyone knowing. I took mew's phone with me and put it on my pocket.

During the fight Becky got a punch in her stomach by Gold but the next moment I saw him lying on the floor yelping in pain.

Freen fucking kicked him. Engfa and Noey also came in front of us and fought with them.

"I don't want any of you near them" Freen said and they all ran away

"Baby you ok" i heard p'fa's voice

"I'm ok babe" i Said and gave her a peck.

And I saw Noey helping irin and cheking if she has any wounds. I know Noey has a crush on irin and vise versa. They just have to say it out loud. But the unexpected was Freen carrying Becky to outside. Fuck what happened.

I quickly went near Nop and gave him the phone.

"I will start my work and throw these phones in trash bin" he said and i nodded.

Engfa suddenly dragged me out from there to her car. Now I'm sitting in the passenger seat. And she not saying any word. We reached the hospital and she made me do a full body checkup. Still she wasn't talking i tried many time to talk then i stopped.

After the check up, she took me to her condo.

"Babe kha talk to me" I said tearing up cause it was hurting me more

She made me sit on the sofa "don't do these anymore" she said and hugged me

"I'm ok baby, don't worry na" i said

"I know you can handle these, but i don't want you to get hurt. I know you didn't get hurt but please don't fight like this" she said..

"Babe look at me" I said and she looked at me "I will be alright, and if I get an injury I have an amazing Girlfriend who will take care if me" I said giving her a peck

"Still you won't say that you won't fight right" she asked

"Sorry baby but my dad didn't teach me boxing just to sit around and watch my friends getting into a fight" I said and she looked at me

"What" she asked

"My dad teaches me boxing. We all are specialised in a fighting activity . Becky knows martial arts and irin know karatte. Don't worry about us. We learned to fight in very young age. We know how to handle these situations" I said and kissed her to distract her from this conversation and it worked. But i ended up bed, Naked.